Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

So what if you win the league we are LFC and we have our history you have nothing.

You will lose on Saturday, you will lose on your quest for the EPL and you will lose your best player in the summer.

We will rise like the pheonix from the flame and never, ever be overtaken again.

2014 Premier league champions.
2014 PFA player of the year Luis Suarez.
2014 Manager of the year Sir Brendan Rodgers.

YNWA.

Ps your Manager looks like my Grandad.
Murdering bastards !

Stockport mackem said:
Good luck lads and lasses... 99.9% of the civilised world want you to win
Cheers pal. Always liked Sunderland.

Sunderland & West Ham are the two clubs I like in the PL.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

So what if you win the league we are LFC and we have our history you have nothing.

You will lose on Saturday, you will lose on your quest for the EPL and you will lose your best player in the summer.

We will rise like the pheonix from the flame and never, ever be overtaken again.

YNWA.

I wish I was a teenager again, all that wanking.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

laughing.gif

rambo said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Does your grandad have his own teeth?

I know for a fact manuel is treated by dr mengele (no relation) in rusholme

if he has all his own teeth I'll believe you, if not, what a waste of my time this has been

incidentally does Jolly Rogers
81518.jpg
use dr mengele???? Nayyyyyy, surely not???
Please tell me it doesn't say topman behind the veneered pompous twot !!

good god, he's wearing more make up than i am.

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

Just go and watch your VHS video tapes of your 'istory (DVDs weren't around the last time you won owt).

Football gas moved on

Manchester City have moved on

Liverpool still in the past.

Red wolf you little bellwift, Liverpool should have the league won already. Beat Chelsea reserves and City will more than likely be on there knees and Palace get at least a draw out of last weeks game. If Liverpool fail to win the league it'll be a bigger bottle job than Newcastle under King Kev or United two years ago. Hopefully your racist, biting dwarf **** fucks off, Stevie GBH should be inside but got let off as no Liverpool fans going to convict there fucking hero, we might not win the league, you might even win the league but it'll be tared because of the way your **** of a manager has went on about "doing it for the 96" no your fucking not you giddy bellend! Your doing it for your professional pride and glory, winniing the leagues not going to bring them back. Fucking let them rest in peacen

Pleasantly surprised said:
Evertonian here. Do you mind if I join in with the Poznan when you go 2 up on Saturday?

Enjoy buddy

Redwolf said:
You lot make me laugh.

YNWA.

Yes Liverpool are obviously the only club with history.

It's also a city where no one suffers from memory loss that's for sure.

Enjoy watching your team win the top division...on UK Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.