Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Maverick said:
Already nervous thinking about this, it's the equivalent of the rags game in 2012.

Its more like the Newcastle game.

I'm surprisingly positive. I think their defeat at Southampton was a huge blow for them. I don't think that they'll lie back and let us win to spite Liverpool as some have suggested but I don't think they'll be as fired up as they were against United.

Yaya didn't play in our last two defeats at Goodison.

Barry cant play

They have a few key injuries

The players that used to hurt us have mostly left the club.

We just need to keep possession early on, don't let them gain any momentum. 0-2

cibaman said:
Blue Maverick said:
Already nervous thinking about this, it's the equivalent of the rags game in 2012.

Its more like the Newcastle game.

I'm surprisingly positive. I think their defeat at Southampton was a huge blow for them. I don't think that they'll lie back and let us win to spite Liverpool as some have suggested but I don't think they'll be as fired up as they were against United.

Yaya didn't play in our last two defeats at Goodison.

Barry cant play

They have a few key injuries

The players that used to hurt us have mostly left the club.

We just need to keep possession early on, don't let them gain any momentum. 0-2

I hope you're right

The anticipation is killing me. Such a shame the Villa game is not THIS Wednesday...

sorry lads still hungover from last night So we really want an Arsenal victory tonight? will that near as dammit keep Everton out of champs league place ,and is it okay if we match the bin dippers result on Saturday ? and how will Chelsea be involved ? thank you in advance

deano ou812 said:
Some have already posted this could have a similar feel like the newcastle game two years ago,lets hope for the same result...

I agree. The only real difference is there's a game in hand to be won after the Neverton game.

Pam said:
deano ou812 said:
Some have already posted this could have a similar feel like the newcastle game two years ago,lets hope for the same result...

I agree. The only real difference is there's a game in hand to be won after the Neverton game.
Just a shame it wasn't this weds night the villa game that is,uefa and their bloody rules(champions league)...

This weekend is huge and I believe we can win it. However, to an extent, the pressure is a little off Liverpool know and I think they could well rack a few goals up against Palace and Newcastle. I just hope our plus 8 on them is enough!

CityPar said:
This weekend is huge and I believe we can win it. However, to an extent, the pressure is a little off Liverpool know and I think they could well rack a few goals up against Palace and Newcastle. I just hope our plus 8 on them is enough!

will be a minimum +11 in our favour if we win the last 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.