K Mirallas Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
S Distin Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful
S Pienaar Cartilage Knee Injury 11th May 14
P Jagielka Hamstring Injury 3rd May 14
L Traore Hamstring Injury no return date
B Oviedo Broken Leg no return date
A Kone Knee Injury 11th May 14
D Gibson ACL Knee Injury 11th May 14

Mirallas is definitely out for the season. they are prepping him after his injury for the world cup.

Baines extent of injury hasn't been confirmed.

Cobwebcat said:
menorcansunshine said:
According to the physioroom...

EVERTON

L Baines Knee Injury no return date
K Mirallas Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
S Distin Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful
S Pienaar Cartilage Knee Injury 11th May 14
P Jagielka Hamstring Injury 3rd May 14
L Traore Hamstring Injury no return date
B Oviedo Broken Leg no return date
A Kone Knee Injury 11th May 14
D Gibson ACL Knee Injury 11th May 14

Did not know that :-)

If that is correct just Jagielka in with a chance of playing

Vincents Tackle said:
Ordinarily this game would be a huge worry but given the players they have missing and the fact that after tomorrow night 4th place will be almost out of reach for them I am confident we can get the result we need. I'm hoping that Everton fans will go a little easier on us then they usually do as they will know what beating us or drawing with us means.

Wonder what their fans would prefer. I can remember us being in a similar position with rags and Leeds. Inthe end we beat Leeds and they still won the title.

Said on the Southampton/Everton game that Jagielka was expected back this week.

Baines out would be a big miss for them, wasn't aware there was a problem there.

celf said:
hart

zabba
clichy
VK
Dem

yaya
fern
garcia
nasri
silva

aguero

2-0 city goals from yaya and Kun

No.

Goals needed, so Kolarov is still much better than Clichy, because he provides nothing offensively. And either both Dzeko AND Aguero will play, or only Dzeko, as Kun just does not like / can not play lone striker role.

I expect Distin and Jagielka will be back

The good thing about this game is that EFC will play football. That should suit us

Not sure if it benefits us to have EFC 4 points behind Arsenal. They might play better with the pressure off and expectation not weighing on them

If Arsenal win tomorrow night 4th place is gone for them. They then need 3 points to guarantee 5th place from 2 games. If Spuds don`t win at WHU on saturday morning they won`t even need 3 points. If they have injured players then risking them against us could backfire on them for the last game against Hull. Factor in that it`s World Cup on the horizon I don`t reckon Jagielka and Baines would want to jeopardise their positions.

Complacency is our biggest challenge now.

With the injuries Everton have and the top 4 position becoming harder this is a great time to play them.

City to take the game to Everton, score early and build on that start. Silence the crowd and play with high tempo for the 90 minutes.

A win at Everton will be huge boost for us and be a big blow to both Liverpool & Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.