Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zandvoort blue said:
If Arsenal win tomorrow night 4th place is gone for them. They then need 3 points to guarantee 5th place from 2 games. If Spuds don`t win at WHU on saturday morning they won`t even need 3 points. If they have injured players then risking them against us could backfire on them for the last game against Hull. Factor in that it`s World Cup on the horizon I don`t reckon Jagielka and Baines would want to jeopardise their positions.

I think the Europa League goes down to sixth as we won the League Cup, so fifth/sixth isn't a big issue.

Mirallas is the one that cheers me the most, we struggle against direct pace a lot of the time.

I don't think injuries etc will matter we just need to scrap it out and win.

Everyone fancied Liverpool today due to Chelsea's weakend team but look what happened.

If we put in our Cardiff, Sunderland, Villa away performance we are fucked but if we play like the swamp we win.

This generation of players now has a chance to really stamp down their legacy and not be seen as slight underachievers. Kompany said after our title win we should be able to win successive league titles. This could be our best chance for a while as I think it will only get tougher next year, and I think they'll do everything they can to not let it slip this time.

Well well well.

Who would have thought it.

Thank you Maureen.

Everton away has always been one of our toughest assignments.

This year however, without the pivotal Barry, a more open style of play now they don't have Gollum in charge, and a mounting injury list, it just might be our time.

As per our penultimate game v Newastle in our title winning year, if we can get 3 points here, we should be home and hosed.

Do not want to be complacent, but going into the Villa game an WHU game needing two home wins I would be very confident that we will have 2 titles in 3 years.

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!

Be a tough game,but we know what we've got to do - WIN !

Referee will be important in this game,so I expect either of those Liverpool fans Clattenberg or Mike Dean to help it run smoothly.

The Golden Vision, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 17 minutes ago
"Its strange having Liverpool fans asking Everton fans do them a favour against City, I mean, how many favours have Liverpool done us over the years plus City are the most pleasing team on the eye this season, they are an excellent side, a great club and I have mates from Manny who are City fans and have done me plenty of favours down the years."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2614401/Manuel-Pellegrini-trusts-Man-City-win-title-incredible-twist.html#ixzz307T7Ha00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z307T7Ha00</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lets hope his Team agree with him....

It's a shame the arsenal v west brom game is not play before are game because if Arsenal beat Newcastle and West brom it will be all over for Everton, and there is no way they put a shift in to help Liverpool win the title.

I think if Arsenal go 4 point clear of them, deep down they will know its over, and if we go a goal up they may just think fuck it it's over so way help there biggest rival's. If not the players maybe the supporter.

City to be as professional as always, so 1 nil win with a goal in the 94th min Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.