Everton takeover

Re: Re:

Darker shade of Blue said:
Dyed Petya said:
Clubs like Spurs, Villa and Everton have been the ones outside the top four who've probably performed most consistently over the last few years, and, though we have had excellent support through our dark days, they'd probably claim to be bigger than us - on the grounds that a big club doesn't spend the time we have over the last three decades outside the top flight or in the bottom half of it, or that it doesn't go 30-odd years without winning something. In other words, even if we possibly consider these clubs our peers, some of their fans look down on us a little because we were such a laughing stock for so long.

I think there's a feeling among the fans who think that way that we're therefore undeserving of such a windfall, and that if anyone was going to be handed a free pass to have a go at the top four, they'd be much better candidates. Far from all of the fans of those clubs think like that, but maybe the ones who do also tend to be the ones who are more likely to sign up on this forum when we're linked over a protracted period with one of their players.

Petya , I don't think you give enough credit to the intelligence of many of the lads who visit your forum . I can assure you that some of these lads are forum admins , have kids in the Everton academy , and / or are very sensible and mature people with an indepth knowledge of the game .
With respect , many of us aren't kids , and infact 2 in particular are actually retired that I know of , and know more about both Everton and indeed City than a large section of your own membership here . Yes , there are many idiots that join too , but that can't be helped . It is afterall an unvetted procedure regarding membership here .

City have never been a laughing stock in football .
I think you need to put the relegations into the past now and move on . Many of us were around to witness one of the better periods in City's history , and if you are lucky , you'll get to see another .
It's good to have City as a permanent fitting within the Prem now , with a much better chance of competing and surviving .
Not all of us want you to fail . We simply hope to continue to be successful in our own right . It would be good for some of your fans to realise that many members here regardless of club have forgotten more about football than some of the others have learnt , and not presume everyone is out to put you down .

Simply do not understand this antagonism towards posters from other clubs that post sensibly - saw some stuff thrown at Toffee earlier - yet all I had seen from his posts was reasoned debate

Hope in the main we are better than that because if there is a 'difference of view' and you can not 'win' the discussion through reasoned debate - chances are you are not in the right

mcfc1632 said:
Petya , I don't think you give enough credit to the intelligence of many of the lads who visit your forum . I can assure you that some of these lads are forum admins , have kids in the Everton academy , and / or are very sensible and mature people with an indepth knowledge of the game .
With respect , many of us aren't kids , and infact 2 in particular are actually retired that I know of , and know more about both Everton and indeed City than a large section of your own membership here . Yes , there are many idiots that join too , but that can't be helped . It is afterall an unvetted procedure regarding membership here .

I think you need to put the relegations into the past now and move on . Many of us were around to witness one of the better periods in City's history , and if you are lucky , you'll get to see another .
It's good to have City as a permanent fitting within the Prem now , with a much better chance of competing and surviving .
Not all of us want you to fail . We simply hope to continue to be successful in our own right . It would be good for some of your fans to realise that many members here regardless of club have forgotten more about football than some of the others have learnt , and not presume everyone is out to put you down .

Simply do not understand this antagonism towards posters from other clubs that post sensibly - saw some stuff thrown at Toffee earlier - yet all I had seen from his posts was reasoned debate

Hope in the main we are better than that because if there is a 'difference of view' and you can not 'win' the discussion through reasoned debate - chances are you are not in the right

Neither do I m8 .
Have fun and see you on the pitch .

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Nedum zero chance why sell one of our top performers to a rival?? Had it not been for superman Ned may well have been a candidate for player of the year. we want 2 quality players for each position. Everton know if we come back with a sensible cash plus Jo offer they will have to sell. We don't

That kind of works both ways .
why would ned want to go to that s/hithole to listen to that twat with his ukelele siging about history? sorry wont happen

whp.blue said:
tonythecoleman said:
efc.thfc,mufc,top3 of filth.

totally agree glad I'm not the only one who hates this bunch of bindipping skint tossers self proclaimed peoples club wtf is all that about ?
Arr bud they do though dond dey? Everdon have god ISDOREEEE mancs av god vuck alllll lad!

TBH I know Everton have one of the proudest histories in the game. City aren't exactly Rotherham United though (no dis-respect) and,I hate the superior approach of other clubs fans and,some of Citys fans inferiority complexes.

Fuck em all,keep smiling sweetly,moan like fuck when we concede but keep smiling blues!

Got to admit I'm slightly twitchy about al thesae other prem'ship clubs being bought by rich arabs. It reminds me a bit of when Franny came in with his £10mil of bog-roll money to save us, and then everyone got the Sky cash, and we were skint again - discuss.

Helmet Cole said:
Got to admit I'm slightly twitchy about al thesae other prem'ship clubs being bought by rich arabs. It reminds me a bit of when Franny came in with his £10mil of bog-roll money to save us, and then everyone got the Sky cash, and we were skint again - discuss.

You can't possibly mean that unless you're a wum.

PS, I cannot abide Evilton

They have a rag worshipping manager,

a shit stadium,

an over inflated sense of their own importance

strange and deluded pretensions of finishing top 4 some time soon with a totally crap team.

And worst of all, they are scousers.

There is bugger all likeable about Evilton. They are so overdue a relegation.

mcfc1632 said:

I missed this post. I may have been slightly more supportive of DSOB in the lescott thread, although I'm still not having evertonians shouting the odds at city fans on this board, no matter what names have been bandied about. That thread has become a travesty. I've lost patience with their constant arguments / jibes, which as time has gone by, have become just a little embittered, holier-than-thou, and very repetitive. They have suffered as a group, it's true. But the transfer forum is a touchy place for city fans, let alone outsiders. Let's have more discussions like this in the main forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.