Everton - the thread to end it all - game over

At this moment in time David Moyes can rot in hell.......can't stand the man. He hates us that is obvious... it is not a sin to hate him back.

Nreddishblue said:
MagicMikel said:
alot of you fans seem to hate us alot?
because you have alot of money of money, were as we have fuck all and still manage to beat use twice. and WE are the bitter fans? dont just dont see it.
btw havent come on to gloat, actually dont mind city and would rather you guys get 4th than the redshite, just cant beleive some of the nonsense i read.

Blame your manager. You have made an enemy of us no mistake. Don't believe the wishy washy bollocks spoken by most on here. I hate Everton now almost as much as United. Roll on next season.

I've got to be honest, I've not really experienced that level of hatred towards City from any club EVER.

United take the piss out of us but the overall tone is one of mocking rather than pure hatred. Mark my word though, Everton hate us. The closest comparison I can make is probably County.

It's quite emnarrassing really.

dont see what moyes has done, might have moaned about the lescott thing but what manager wouldnt?, personaly i think it was a great deal for us, and the money issue, if everton have the money use did i can garuntee we would spend every penny use have so i dont theres any bitterness there.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MickyBenno81 said:

As for the 'People's Club', I think 'Paupers' Club' is more appropriate, .

i would support Stoke City before I would support this pack of scouse Arse-hats and David Moyes makes me physically sick. Ugh. Revolting.

bluevengence said:
Thought that mongy know your history song was a Celtic song

Hail hail the queens in jail
what the hell do ca----re
for it's a grand old team ta play for
for its a grand old team ta know
and if, ya know, the history
its enough ta make ya heart go,

oooooooh

we dont care what the animals say
what the hell do we care
for we only know
that theres gonna be a show
and that Glasgow Celtic will be there

learnt it off a celtic fan at school and i'm 56 now the bue noses nicked it like everything else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.