Everton Thread 2019/20

Couldn't take another season of him. Man shows no passion at all and team is no better. This is his team now, he has no excuses. 10 games gone and same amount of points, we are losing to Bournemouth, Brighton, and had he not won against west ham last week he would possibly be finished. Truth is we cant afford to sack him and he won't walk away - nor should he as financially he would lose out.

Think your goalie is the problem hoofs it to much like Hart used to for us, think Everton will give him another season.

Pickford sadly believes his own hype. As for silva I doubt he will see out this year, the fans hate him and once that happens it's very hard to turn around

Well the media did say that success can't be bought, suppose in this one they were correct.

Assuming he's toast, who is going to be the next manager? I can see PEG having a go. I'd be brilliant if Davey returned.

Pickford sadly believes his own hype. As for silva I doubt he will see out this year, the fans hate him and once that happens it's very hard to turn around

A good mate of mine knows Pickford and described him as him thinking he’s ‘big time’ following the move to Everton

Well the media did say that success can't be bought, suppose in this one they were correct.

Assuming he's toast, who is going to be the next manager? I can see PEG having a go. I'd be brilliant if Davey returned.

EFC fans wouldn't want that shite again. There'd be a good few queuing up once they've got their new ground, though.

A good mate of mine knows Pickford and described him as him thinking he’s ‘big time’ following the move to Everton
I'd struggle to call Everton big time but I think in his case it's as good as its going to get.
I genuinely believe he has mental health problems

I'd struggle to call Everton big time but I think in his case it's as good as its going to get.
I genuinely believe he has mental health problems

I won’t get into the mental health side of things but from a pure ability perspective, I’ve never really seen it in him

Of course he looked decent playing for Sunderland, anyone would as they were facing 20 shots a game so bound to make some good saves. As for is distribution which pundits used to band on about, I think it’s average at best

Hated Pickford since that Fuck up against the Scousers last year.
Comes across as a right thicko

I won’t get into the mental health side of things but from a pure ability perspective, I’ve never really seen it in him

Of course he looked decent playing for Sunderland, anyone would as they were facing 20 shots a game so bound to make some good saves. As for is distribution which pundits used to band on about, I think it’s average at best
That's what annoys me about him with his distribution - it's all about him and his ego. He needs dropping for a few games as I think he needs a harsh lesson. Almost every game now he concedes a stupid goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.