Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool friend suggested he’ll need a “bulletproof car.” I suggested 1) Liverpool fans can’t afford bullets; 2) the car would more likely need to be brick and empty-bottle proof; and 3) it won’t need to be flare-proof, as Liverpool fans only throw flares at disabled children.

At half-time on the final day of the 93-94 season IIRC. But the second half had to be played and some dodgy keeping from Hans Segers helped Everton to a 3-2 win having been 0-2 down.

I'm sure this game was mentioned in a book. I think word had gone around that some smackheads had been paid to attack the players if Everton went down and therefore the game was duly thrown. I believe Vinnie Jones in particular was a marked man.

Always thought he was overly negative at Newcastle and if I was an Evertonian I wouldn't be too happy although if he does well I suppose he'll be 'accepted' albeit begrudgingly. Like City, Everton will always be a big and proud club and I wouldn't want an ex u****d manager coming anywhere near us if he'd made similar snide comments
Said to the Mrs, it'd be like signing Fergie after he called us Noisy neighbors and never in his life time! He might bring trophies, but fans would be on his back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.