Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played in an international, so I assume so.

Only major injury is Holgate, apparently.

If they beat the red dippers then I say there’s a possibility that they can challenge this season. But lets be honest these economy class scousers are bigger bottlejob merchants than Spurs.
Nothing against them really apart from how the alcoholic kendall fucked off some decent City players like Hinchcliffe and Bishop for his no mark bum chums and their handling of the Lescott signing was a disgrace, but what did you expect from Moyes. To be honest id rather the red dippers won the league. At least you know where you stand with those cunts. Apparently HRH Mansour was keen on Everton but that Coronation Street twat fucked him around so he moved on to City. Ain’t Karma a woman!

If they beat the red dippers then I say there’s a possibility that they can challenge this season. But lets be honest these economy class scousers are bigger bottlejob merchants than Spurs.
Nothing against them really apart from how the alcoholic kendall fucked off some decent City players like Hinchcliffe and Bishop for his no mark bum chums and their handling of the Lescott signing was a disgrace, but what did you expect from Moyes. To be honest id rather the red dippers won the league. At least you know where you stand with those cunts. Apparently HRH Mansour was keen on Everton but that Coronation Street twat fucked him around so he moved on to City. Ain’t Karma a woman!
Oh dear!

Newcastle

Cor blimey! I need a lie down after that.
Good to see open mindedness and tolerance is alive and well in 2020 Blighty!

PS we'd have gone down without Peter Reid, Alan Harper and Co in 89-90 (previously title winners etc at EFC). Pretty good err "no marks".

PPS Economy class Scousers made me laugh but what does that make us.

Another non story about Klopp sending a letter to some kid on the national news, like no other manager does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.