Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogshit.
Couldn't believe what I was seeing with some of it. Keane is a liability!!

I only watched the second half but Everton were pitiful. No closing down of any United players, almost walking football at times. Perhaps they are starting to suffer the real lack of quality in their fringe players in this Covid crazy season. United misplaced a lot of passes but Everton were always flatfooted. As soon as I saw Iwobi on the pitch the outcome was clear.
Like most City fans I want Everton to challenge, if only to upset their smug neighbours. But there is a lot more work to do for Ancelotti.

I'll be glad when we get Richarlison back. I don't get wtf has happened to Everton, we've been so shambolic since the derby. And Olsson should be in goal.

If you can't beat FFP, just find a way around it.

Just announced a £140mill loss.

Moshiri contributed an additional £50m in the 2019-20 accounts, taking his total investment to £350m by 30 June.

The British-Iranian, 65, then provided a further £50m by November.

The figures were released in Everton's annual report, covering 2019-20.

Everton's board of directors is also proposing to create and issue new shares, which represent up to an additional £250m of investment, to Moshiri's Blue Heaven Holdings Limited.

If you can't beat FFP, just find a way around it.

Just announced a £140mill loss.

Moshiri contributed an additional £50m in the 2019-20 accounts, taking his total investment to £350m by 30 June.

The British-Iranian, 65, then provided a further £50m by November.

The figures were released in Everton's annual report, covering 2019-20.

Everton's board of directors is also proposing to create and issue new shares, which represent up to an additional £250m of investment, to Moshiri's Blue Heaven Holdings Limited.

Not in UEFA comps so not relevant at the moment however, should the invest pay-off and they qualify it could become one, not withstanding that rules were changed for new owner investment post the City fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.