Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor fuckers.Ferguson would be a good shout for them Duncan that is he gets the club..They will be on the up with the new stadium and the owners dont mind spending a few bob.

He knows the score at that club. Two seasons max and hell be off again with a healthy pension top-up in his back pocket
Healthy pension top up, oh I do like that jammy fucker :-) he should be feet up spending what he's already got, you don't have to go to Spain to drink that wine that has a J in its name.

The football equivalent of a "gun for hire".
I suppose, so assuming the Everton owners did their due diligence, they shouldn’t be surprised at his departing.

So many managers on the market already and there will invariably more after the Euros.

Ancelotti has shafted Everton, they gave him significant funds too spend, he's squandered it and they are in a no better position than when he arrived.
Feel for the Everton fans, he gave them a glimmer of hope but went running back to Spain when he realised it was a bigger job than he imagined, so they are left manager less and still got the biggest bellend neighbours in the country.

I don't get the angst about potentially losing Ancelotti. He hasn't done that good a job. Great start to the season but ended up 10th and didn't really catch the eye for style or entertainment.

Ancelotti is a good manager for a certain type of club but I don't think that Everton are that club. They can and would do better with a more modern manager, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.