Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats come out the blue. Jeeezz Everton I actually thought at one point this season they were going to finish above the candle burning lot from across the park.
Give the job to big Dunc the players will be to scared to even dream of putting on a shit performance.
Well, he's assistant manager and doesn't seem to have terrorised our players into playing well yet, so I don't think him being manager will work.

I actually like Nuno, but it'll probably be Howe.

I know it's Real Madrid but I don't get why Ancelloti would go back. Their squad is Serie A retirement home age it needs an entire overhaul and they've got no money to do it yet will expect not just to compete at the top but win. I don't see how any manager could be successful there in the next few years.

As for Everton. They should go after Potter, back him with some money as they've done with their last few managers and give him some time and he will have them challenging. He's a great manager.

Agree with what @Gabriel posted on the Wolves thread

"I cannot recall a time when so many clubs were without managers and managers were without clubs"

Hopefully with so many choices available the club find the manager they deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.