Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank did a lot better job at Derby than shrek did.

Everton would be absolutely bonkers to even consider shrek, given his results last season.

i don't think the everton fans would take any tom dick or harry unless its rooney
he's the only one that would not get to much stick. not many big name managers are rushing to everton

i don't think the everton fans would take any tom dick or harry unless its rooney
he's the only one that would not get to much stick. not many big name managers are rushing to everton
Why would the Everton board appoint someone with such a poor managerial record as shrek as the new boss?

There must be plenty of candidates with a better track record than that fat, ugly, thick, granny-shagging Scouse wanker.

If I were them, I wouldn’t touch him with a three-metre barge-pole.

Why would the Everton board appoint someone with such a poor managerial record as shrek as the new boss?

There must be plenty of candidates with a better track record than that fat, ugly, thick, granny-shagging Scouse wanker.

If I were them, I wouldn’t touch him with a three-metre barge-pole.

sometimes the chairman thinks by giving a local boy a chance then the fans will be off his back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.