Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ancelotti apart( and even he had his doubters), from Moyes onwards every appointment as manager has divided our fanbase. So Benitez even with his liverpool connections is not unique in that. Some will never forgive him that, personally I don't care if I thought he could do a good job. My concerns are he is nearing the end of a successful career rather than beginning one.

I think Ancelotti apart( and even he had his doubters), from Moyes onwards every appointment as manager has divided our fanbase. So Benitez even with his liverpool connections is not unique in that. Some will never forgive him that, personally I don't care if I thought he could do a good job. My concerns are he is nearing the end of a successful career rather than beginning one.
This all day long

Why should they be grateful for Rafa?I wasnt when we appointed Hughes.I think they should give Potter and Ferguson a go.Potters Brighton play good stuff just lacking a goalscorer.

Probably because Rafas won European cups, la liga, Italian cups, fa cup etc whilst Hughes has won precisely fuck all.

Bizarre comparison. Rafa deserves better than these deluded cunts.

Probably because Rafas won European cups, la liga, Italian cups, fa cup etc whilst Hughes has won precisely fuck all.

Bizarre comparison. Rafa deserves better than these deluded cunts.
Rafa deserves better ?
How exactly, he's yesterday's man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.