Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a good manager but good enough for one of the top jobs in England? Really? And no I don’t think Bielsa is either.
Aye. Pretty football but doesn’t win much now. Doesn’t sound a recipe for a top job.

He bought Welbeck as one of his striking options. His own fault.

He’s a good manager but good enough for one of the top jobs in England? Really? And no I don’t think Bielsa is either.

I said he was good enough for Leicester, with the potential of a big job afterwards assuming he did well there. He still has a lot to prove but I think he'd be worth for a shot for that Leicester/West Ham/Everton-tier of teams the next time they're looking for a new manager

They had walking man-penis Danny Mills and a couple of other ex dippers on the dippers-Brentford 5 Live game commentary, who were only a live mic away from calling Benitez a ****. I’ve never heard a group of players be less enthusiastic about one of their ex managers in my life.

I said he was good enough for Leicester, with the potential of a big job afterwards assuming he did well there. He still has a lot to prove but I think he'd be worth for a shot for that Leicester/West Ham/Everton-tier of teams the next time they're looking for a new manager
Funny you put Everton in that tier when the table shows actually they’re in our tier.

Kenwright quoted as saying he wants a Ferguson/Rooney partnership to step in . Not sure i want Colleen or Sarah anywhere near our shambles of a club.
Kenwright seems determined to destroy the club he loves. Rooney would be a total disaster. His off-field antics alone would rule him out of any senior leadership role. You need to get Kenwright out to have any chance of success.

I keep hearing about Everton's decent squad, just looked through their players, not much there if i'm being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.