Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lampard has been given a fine for complaining about the bent referee in the Merseyside Derby.

So in summary, complain about not getting a penalty against City and you get an official apology, complain about not getting a penalty against the dippers and you get a 30k fine.

Nothing going on here
Absolute fuckin' scandal at the way the FA handle a genuine remark! I saw the incident and it met every criteria laid down in the LotG for the award of a pen. If the ref didn't have a view then VAR should be able to see it from every fuckin' angle. Some teams are given pens for a fraction of the criteria being met. We had a similar one v Leeds where a few seconds after the pen wasn't given Ferny smacked on in! But you raise a genuine objection and yer get smacked with a fine. Brilliant. What a way to govern a sport. When are they gonna direct the comments to the ref. "Mr Referee, one of the teams you reffed at weekend called you a cheating bastard. We've stung the manager for £30k already, but let's be fair we would like to hear your comments on whether £30k was enough, or should it have been more!"

So Lampard has been given a fine for complaining about the bent referee in the Merseyside Derby.

So in summary, complain about not getting a penalty against City and you get an official apology, complain about not getting a penalty against the dippers and you get a 30k fine.

Nothing going on here
Absolutely stinks. I’d imagine the media will be all over it………..

Lampard was right and he should say it. Not the first time we've been screwed by reffing decisions, remember the Millwall game when Silva got mad at the ref over an obvious handball while Harris was trying to cover it up? Or when we got screwed out of 3 points at Brighton?

Lampard was right and he should say it. Not the first time we've been screwed by reffing decisions, remember the Millwall game when Silva got mad at the ref over an obvious handball while Harris was trying to cover it up? Or when we got screwed out of 3 points at Brighton?
I'm hardly tin foil hat brigade and yet even I complained to the FA about that Brighton match.

Dear Man City

Please can we sign Zinchenko on the never never!

Love

Everton

I see the yanks are looking to bleed, sorry buy another club and sadly this one is Everton.
Peter Kenyon is fronting 2 yank business men and allegedly papers have been signed re confidentiality (source Telegraph)
Soon we will be having time outs, no relegation and a game that is dead to normal fans.

I see the yanks are looking to bleed, sorry buy another club and sadly this one is Everton.
Peter Kenyon is fronting 2 yank business men and allegedly papers have been signed re confidentiality (source Telegraph)
Soon we will be having time outs, no relegation and a game that is dead to normal fans.

Beginning to think we need that independent regulator to protect the game from the Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.