Not open for further replies.
Decent goal from Townsend in the number 10 position today, @bluealf

;-)
Are you sure?

Looks more like an AMR position to me :p

This is a number 10 player

SpectacularShimmeringBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif
:)

Yes he looked more central in that move but I never watched the rest of the game, I just noticed he replaced the guy on the right of a front 3 which could mean FA tbh lol

Are you sure?

Looks more like an AMR position to me :p

This is a number 10 player

SpectacularShimmeringBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif
:)

Yes he looked more central in that move but I never watched the rest of the game, I just noticed he replaced the guy on the right of a front 3 which could mean FA tbh lol
Think it shows it’s not a black and white discussion and that whilst nominally playing off the right, he takes up more central positions than your average right winger.

Clearly a lot to do and a long way to go, but we have hope. It was a great atmosphere in the ground. Good to see the fans unite and get behind a manager again. A cup run would be nice, but we really need those league points on the board. I am more optimistic now that we can stay up. The useless kopite has been binned and Frank, well? I have a good feeling about him. Let's stay in the prem and start to fix some of the dross bit by bit.

By the way. We bumped into Dele Alli as he came through the car park... It's a sign ha ha

Clearly a lot to do and a long way to go, but we have hope. It was a great atmosphere in the ground. Good to see the fans unite and get behind a manager again. A cup run would be nice, but we really need those league points on the board. I am more optimistic now that we can stay up. The useless kopite has been binned and Frank, well? I have a good feeling about him. Let's stay in the prem and start to fix some of the dross bit by bit.

By the way. We bumped into Dele Alli as he came through the car park... It's a sign ha ha
You actually pressed the ball yesterday. That’ll get the fans going again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.