Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next season. I can see Everton finally getting relegated if they don't get better players in. Their lack off goals has been a big problem for them this season. They might defend better than most struggling teams but don't score enough.

I can see a relegation battle with Sheffield United/Bournemouth and maybe Forest next season. Luton will probably break Derbys record off being the worst premier league team ever.

@Toffeedude and any other Everton fan on here. Well done. Thank goodness it was you that stayed up not Leeds or Leicester.

But please, please can you stop doing this every season?! Ok?

Eighty nine years in the top flight they keep saying but your team have got to stop putting you through this!! :-) :-) (just kidding)

Congratulations.
Thank You.

I can't go through it again. The nerves are shot.

Next season. I can see Everton finally getting relegated if they don't get better players in. Their lack off goals has been a big problem for them this season. They might defend better than most struggling teams but don't score enough.

I can see a relegation battle with Sheffield United/Bournemouth and maybe Forest next season. Luton will probably break Derbys record off being the worst premier league team ever.
Too true mate. Let's hope somehow we can change. I would like to see us take a chance on Viktor Gyökeres from Coventry.

Next season bottom 3:-

Everton
Sheffield United
Luton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.