Everton Thread - 2023/24

I have a Kopite mate who I had a bet with after we were deducted 10 points that we would stay up.I texted him after our game to tell him to give the £10 he owes me to charity. He texted back saying that he will, but also added that although we have survived we will have administration withing weeks.

And they call us bitter ha ha

I have a Kopite mate who I had a bet with after we were deducted 10 points that we would stay up.I texted him after our game to tell him to give the £10 he owes me to charity. He texted back saying that he will, but also added that although we have survived we will have administration withing weeks.

And they call us bitter ha ha
I suppose it's hard to blame him, after what you scoundrels did to them during the week. Wouldn't you be bitter?

;-)

By the way; a mate who's a Liverpool fan? You may want to take a look at your social circle. You seem to be mixing with undesirables.

It is nice to be safe. Nice to be able to play our last season at 'The Old Lady' (Goodison) in top flight football.

A great week indeed. Something to enjoy at last.

However, we are still deep in the smelly stuff. We have no idea about ownership, probably will have to sell Branthwaite, and financially we are stuffed. I have no idea how we change this? It is a shambles how the club has been run. A total clear out is needed. A start from scratch and build. But who with any sense would touch us?

Apart from that .. A nice week to be a Toffee

The cream on the top would be a 4th title on the trot for City. Give it a good go lads.
You have no idea about ownership, the current owners (whoever they are) have no idea about ownership, the proposed owners have no idea about ownership and the PL have no idea about ownership. It would be silly to bury your heads in the sand and hope it all goes away, but what else can you do?
Enjoy staying in the Prem and pray administration doesn't happen until after the season ends so you don't lose another nine points.

Edit - Just checked the table - go for admin this season as you'll probably still stay up given your recent run of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.