Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home. I never expected that tonight. Ground was Buzzing, we bossed them, we FULLY deserved the win.

Yes .. we are shite, we will probably be in a relegation fight next season, but tonight we were magic and there is nothing they can moan about

Get in my sexy Toffees

Atmosphere in the ground was amazing... Been too long

Go win it City

Deserved, that was for being denied the chance to win the CL and the witch hunt points deduction. Howard would be proud.

Met an Evertonian on a cruise last year. He lives in Canada but has two season tickets at Goodison that his relatives use until he pops over. A real nice guy with a great sense of humour and no axe to grind with MCFC.

He is over at the moment and was at the match last night, I am chuffed to bits for him.

Just got home. I never expected that tonight. Ground was Buzzing, we bossed them, we FULLY deserved the win.

Yes .. we are shite, we will probably be in a relegation fight next season, but tonight we were magic and there is nothing they can moan about

Get in my sexy Toffees

Atmosphere in the ground was amazing... Been too long

Go win it City
Great night for you lot inside the ground. The noise was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.