Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I used to like Everton and their fans but after last week and all the what about Man City 115 charges
and demanding we get punished and relegated, What has your FFP ruling and cheating got to do with us ?

Cry when you're relegated because you should already be in the championship
I see the Everton/United love in over the 115 charges didn’t last as United fans broke the ceasefire singing about their hosts ‘eating rats in your council house’ yesterday

I see the Everton/United love in over the 115 charges didn’t last as United fans broke the ceasefire singing about their hosts ‘eating rats in your council house’ yesterday
Just shows how media driven the narrative is. Yesterday was a game between a club who have just been docked 10 points for breaking FFP rules v a team recently found guilty of breaking FFP rules and only given a token fine. Identical rules broken but far different outcomes.
Why no comparisons between the Everton fans, because the media chose to ignorethe Rags FFP breach, trying to tell us its only a minor breach (in the scheme of things so was Evertons) and instead focus on our charges.
Yesterday was the game and ideal opportunity for them to show why they are calling the PL corrupt by asking why their punishment was so different to the Rags

Last edited:
I get what your saying but we can't have all this anti PL corruption talk and then celebrate not getting relegated. For me I'd sooner be out of it and to hell with them. I think as a club we'd come back stronger and our core fanbase would remain the same.
So, you want to get relegated from a corrupt league, just so that you can come back to that self same corrupt league stronger?

If you want to leave a corrupt league, just get Merseyside to declare independence from the UK, form your own Sovereign State, then your own Merseyside League and then enter that.

So, you want to get relegated from a corrupt league, just so that you can come back to that self same corrupt league stronger?
Either way we look hypocritical, I just personally think we're better off out of it. I lost my passion for football long before this, it's a cartel not a league. FPP was all about keeping it that way, if a club can't invest in their own business then what's the point. It's not a level playing field and hasn't been for decades. They don't want competition and 2 clubs in particular want it their own way. United spend billions on players, have a stadium literally falling down, we invest in a stadium that will benefit many in our city and are penalised for it

What was the significance of all the Pink cards at Goodison. I thought RED cards would have been better. Any reason they were Pink? @BlueLou82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.