Everton Thread - 2023/24

Just wait until they have another 10+ points deducted for failing FFP a second time. And before the end of the season as well. Ridiculous.

I really wonder if the PL know what they are doing with these charges/ punishments.
If they do NOT plead guilty, then it’ll take time…more time than this season!

They’ve learned their lesson, after thinking falling on their sword would gain them some forbearance!

If they do NOT plead guilty, then it’ll take time…more time than this season!

They’ve learned their lesson, after thinking falling on their sword would gain them some forbearance!
It’s difficult to plead other than guilty The figures that they file will either pass or fail FSR Unlike the previous case they won’t have Covid or the Russian invasion of Ukraine to blame

It’s difficult to plead other than guilty The figures that they file will either pass or fail FSR Unlike the previous case they won’t have Covid or the Russian invasion of Ukraine to blame
I don’t know the details, but one can already write the headlines as they will relate to City if Everton get dinged twice in one season and we have “115 charges” outstanding!!

Piss will boil!

I don’t know the details, but one can already write the headlines as they will relate to City if Everton get dinged twice in one season and we have “115 charges” outstanding!!

Piss will boil!
It will boil even more when the commission throw out the charges Ours arent even FFP / FSR the last charge is 2018 as well The PL KC will be embarrassed but will just do their job

Dirty Dom has his appeal upheld. I wonder how long the 'jury' took to quash the wretched foul on the opposition player's sock compared to the time the ref and VAR took to whip out the card. That could have gone so badly wrong for EFC and with eleven on the pitch for the ninety minutes they could have walked off with all the points. The reffin', the application of VAR and general arbitration has just gone to shite.

Dirty Dom has his appeal upheld. I wonder how long the 'jury' took to quash the wretched foul on the opposition player's sock compared to the time the ref and VAR took to whip out the card. That could have gone so badly wrong for EFC and with eleven on the pitch for the ninety minutes they could have walked off with all the points. The reffin', the application of VAR and general arbitration has just gone to shite.
This is proof that someone is cheating

Everton should kick off, demand an apology, demand the ref or those on VAR face punishment. Start calling out the cheats.

But we won't as we are run by shitbags.

This is proof that someone is cheating

Everton should kick off, demand an apology, demand the ref or those on VAR face punishment. Start calling out the cheats.

But we won't as we are run by shitbags.
I can understand the ref pulling a card but when you have the opportunity to run the incident on video from umpteen angles and as slowly as you want then the people in the VAR shed clearly do not know the difference between a foul and their fuckin' arses. They should be drummed out, sent on a retraining course led by a random selection of we FOC of CBL3 who know the LotG inside out, upside down, back to front, front to back and could have delivered a better judgement than that which sent Dirty Dom off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.