Everton tickets on open sale

fathellensbellend

yet another away game on open sale, and not sold out, good job the same boring away fans turn up, instead of the fanatics who cannot get away tickets, which has been suggested on here time and time again.

I'm genuinely surprised this hasn't sold out yet, yes it's on Sky but it's a local game and we need the 3pts for the title chase. I thought Villa at £43 would have had problems selling but they've all gone.

i just find it funny that the other day someone was suggesting that for a forthcoming away game all away tickets should be up for grabs for everyone, and instead of having the usual away crowd, replace them with some non stop singing uber fanatics, i am just wondering where they are, and does everton not appeal.

Keep this thread in reserve for when the fans who've "not missed a game" can't get a ticket to watch us win the league at Newcaslte.

fathellensbellend said:
i just find it funny that the other day someone was suggesting that for a forthcoming away game all away tickets should be up for grabs for everyone, and instead of having the usual away crowd, replace them with some non stop singing uber fanatics, i am just wondering where they are, and does everton not appeal.

Ah right, I missed that gem! I also notice that Everton don't do a 16-21 concession price, maybe a connection?

We only took 1,900 there for a Saturday 3pm not so long ago so this in no surprise.

The full allocation never looked likely to sell out being the 8th match in a month after Christmas and only 2 of them covered by season tickets.

I'm not going to this. Putting to for the Citizens lounge for my Bro and Dad instead (Xmas promise). Aways are winding down for me now: -

- Swansea (if I get a ticket, 1200 allocation)
- Stoke
- Newcastle

....and that's me done for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.