Everton tickets on open sale

I'll be there. First time going to Woodison and I'm looking forward to it, no matter how much of a shithole it is/how we usually lose there.

mancmackem said:
I'm not going to this. Putting to for the Citizens lounge for my Bro and Dad instead (Xmas promise). Aways are winding down for me now: -

- Swansea (if I get a ticket, 1200 allocation)
- Stoke
- Newcastle

....and that's me done for the season.

How much is the Citizen's Suite costing MM? No prices on the site.

SS111 said:
The thing is there will be people who get a ticket for Newcastle away who have only been to one or two aways all season.

That is likely. The system is based on loyalty since 1998 (ST) not just one season. A fan can't decide they want to start going every match a season or two ago and expect to be able to jump the queue.

With 40 points a match the system grossly in favour of new away goers as it was only 10 for the first few years no matter what match it was.

Bit unfair to slag fans for not going to the aways. Living in Scotland, every home game (I stand in block 109) for me is like an away fixture so as much as i would love to be going to Goodison on Tuesday (and if I still lived in Manc I probably would be), its near on impossible with work/distance to travel etc.

When I lived in Manchester, I not only went to all the home games (and still do), but also went to a lot of aways- York, Palace, Stoke, Forest, Newcastle, Norwich, Everton, Reading, Barnsley, Preston, Sheff Utd & Wed to name but a few!

Corky said:
SS111 said:
The thing is there will be people who get a ticket for Newcastle away who have only been to one or two aways all season.

That is likely. The system is based on loyalty since 1998 (ST) not just one season. A fan can't decide they want to start going every match a season or two ago and expect to be able to jump the queue.

With 40 points a match the system grossly in favour of new away goers as it was only 10 for the first few years no matter what match it was.
But the likelihood is that the vast majority of the 'old guard' will be getting the 40pts as well so nothing is really gained, it's just that you have to go Platinum to simply keep up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.