Everton tickets on open sale

Those that can make it will, those that cant wont.
Personally im not bothered if we dont sell out - might make everton put us in a lower cat therefore will be cheaper in the future. Might also make the prem league / clubs think about what they are charging the working man!!
i think most people are struggling due to finances (we've had a lot to pay out in jan) and an excess number of games.
A few years ago this happened to Chelsea - empty seats for some cup home games, not selling out away. They got slagged off by everyone, now they have a bigger fan base and therefore more fans to snap up the tickets.

Everton is always a hard sell for us, shithole, scumbag manager, team, fanbase midweek and on TV. Add to the fact we have played a bunch of away games since the start of Dec and people are short on money.

mancmackem said:
I'm not going to this. Putting to for the Citizens lounge for my Bro and Dad instead (Xmas promise). Aways are winding down for me now: -

- Swansea (if I get a ticket, 1200 allocation)
- Stoke
- Newcastle

....and that's me done for the season.

Chelsea got just over 2000 for swansea, priced £35. Shouldn't be as big a struggle as you think to get a ticket.

i bought a ticket, can't go but want the points so that in a few years when I can make these sorts of games I'll have the points(hopefully).

I do favour say a 10 year loyalty system where your points from 10 years are knocked off and the new ones added, so that people can't point sit, but the downside would be that in 10 years newbies would be in contention over longer term fans...

it's hard to work.

I dont blame people for not going to this, 38quid to watch us get fucked over by Walton when its on telly anyway.

For the record I am going, paddock row 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.