Everton tickets on sale Wednesday 26th January

Got to say, I don't like the "Why are all the people moaning about not getting a derby ticket not rushing to be at Palace on a Monday night" argument being used against our fans. It's at least a day off for those going and possibly 2. Many will make that commitment, which is incredible. Our anger should be directed at the TV companies for this shitshow of timing, not the fans.
Yes the TV Companies are piss takers but thes type of arrangements are what all the Clubs have signed up to.

Peole are going to moan regardless because it’s self interest wanting a Derby ticket, regardless of where one is in the queue for a ticket.

Every single person who gets a ticket, whether that's via Hospitality, 18-25 or even the OSC, may be a season card holder. Hospitality customers are also season card holders as they make a seasonal commitment to buy tickets and attend games.
That hasn't answered the question though. If it's 65% to the points system, the amount on sale on day one should be significantly higher than what it was for this game, right?

I've no issue with hospitality getting them or if they want more for certain games, but City may be being transparent and also lying.

That hasn't answered the question though. If it's 65% to the points system, the amount on sale on day one should be significantly higher than what it was for this game, right?

I've no issue with hospitality getting them or if they want more for certain games, but City may be being transparent and also lying.
We don't know how City manage the sale process, what tickets are released and what's held back. Everton is a good example, where I've been eligible late on in the list but got decent tickets rather than the letterbox view ones at the back of the Lower Bullens.

e don't know how City manage the sale process, what tickets are released and what's held back. Everton is a good example, where I've been eligible late on in the list but got decent tickets rather than the letterbox view ones at the back of the Lower Bullens.
Yes I would definitely agree that Everton is one to look at in isolation as restricted view tickets, of which there must be at least 200, are never released until the rest sell out.

Every single person who gets a ticket, whether that's via Hospitality, 18-25 or even the OSC, may be a season card holder. Hospitality customers are also season card holders as they make a seasonal commitment to buy tickets and attend games.
I’m not questioning that
I’m asking where the missing tickets are ?

The club have been transparent about the allocation of away tickets. 5% kept by the club for players, staff, etc. 5% to 18-25 (who have to be season card holders), 10% to the OSC, 15% to hospitality & the rest to season card holders/Cityzens members.

And while my view is that Hospitality are a bit over-represented pro-rata, many of the people in Hospitality areas are genuine fans who have the money to pay a bit extra, or own companies that buy hospitality facilities. I don't see why people like that should be denied the chance of away tickets if they want, and are prepared, to make the effort to go to places like Norwich and Southampton.

There's a notion, held by some, that you can only be a "real fan", who should be entitled to attend away games ahead of any other group, if you're a season card holder. That's simply not correct.
Thanks for your reply and I knew somewhere that those figures have been published. However it is obviously not the case that those splits are the same for all games. Agreed that 15% for hospitality is way over the top and that would represent nearly 8,000 corporate fans for a home game which I am pretty sure is nowhere near the case. Anomaly is though that if you are in hospitality and in a branch, in theory, you have three ways of obtaining a ticket which can't be right

If this goes to form, there won’t be a thread demanding tickets for Crystal Palace away on a Monday night.

FWIW, I noticed that a lot of Southampton away tickets be me available in the Facebook pages in tue last few days before the match. This is the first time I’ve seen so many last minute sales since points for away games ended.

I’m not sure who is buying away tickets without intending to go. Have we got a new phenomenon called the “no points whores”.

Im my experience, the tickets allocated to Supporters Club members always get used. That’s not so difficult as our Branch of 150 members get 2 tickets for most away games. That’s not a complaint and it’s a bonus.
Could have been people isolating due to Covid??

You don't know you nee to isolate when games go on sale. You do know that sharing transport for 8/10 hours to Soton/Norwich is a big spreader and that they aren't high demand normally due to distance, plus anything could happen between going on sale and game due to Omicron as seen in the different parts of the UK.

Everton is the second closest away game, in a time there are few close away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.