Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
I live in Stretford but go to school at Alty Grammar, and about 40% of my form is Evertonian.

That can't be right?

Lived in and around Alty for many years (though not at the moment) - never noticed it being some kind of Liverpool Annexe...?

brazilians hurt said:
CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
I live in Stretford but go to school at Alty Grammar, and about 40% of my form is Evertonian.

Is that why your playing truant?

It's my lunch break mate :)<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 pm --<br /><br />
Mike C said:
CarlosTevezIsABlue said:

That can't be right?

Lived in and around Alty for many years (though not at the moment) - never noticed it being some kind of Liverpool Annexe...?
One from Northwich, others from Cheadle Hulme, 2 from Lymm, and 3 from Alty. Couple of red scouse too.

back to original post about everton turning on moyes? no matter who manages a club they will go through a poor run of results.all managers divide the support of the club am sure some city fans will say hughes is better than mancini etc etc..moyes is not loved and idolised by all evertonians. the question is who else?? megson,o neill, hughton, holloway!!! as for deluded we are light years away from the geordies on that one.

shackattack said:
back to original post about everton turning on moyes? no matter who manages a club they will go through a poor run of results.all managers divide the support of the club am sure some city fans will say hughes is better than mancini etc etc..moyes is not loved and idolised by all evertonians. the question is who else?? megson,o neill, hughton, holloway!!! as for deluded we are light years away from the geordies on that one.

Owen Coyle would do a good job at Everton.

stony said:
shackattack said:

Owen Coyle would do a good job at Everton.

I agree with that - if we lost moyes (i hope he doesn't go myself) then coyle would be my preference - did well with burnley,bolton are starting to play some decent stuff and he's used to having no money so he'll fit right in!

owen coyle probably would i agree ,least he would get some of our players motivated. moyes lacks in that department most, and has a crazy desire for buying holding midfielders when we need a striker - unless his name is jo of course!!

First of all City fans seem have confused themselves with us. Everton fans know our achievements in the 80s are unlikely to be matched anytime soon. We don't expect to finish anywhere near the top of the table and we don't think Moyes is the best manager in the world. We don't complain about the media and how much they hate us like you do, as I really don't think the media give a shit about you. If Tevez didn't behave the way he did then the press would be praising you. While the media seem to be bias towards the old top 4 I don't think you can claim their anti anyone. We're a smaller club than Liverpool your smaller than United so really while you can take the piss out of us on many levels, thats not 1. I expect you to beat us as we haven't spent the millions you have on players you have Micah Richards we have Tony Hibbert. Yes in terms of support and the amount of trophies we've won we're a relatively big club but we don't expect to win anything each season. And correct me if I'm wrong weren't City fans chanting for Bellamy a few weeks ago and booing the team off so it hasn't been all plain sailing for you or us this season. I'd rather you win the league than Chelsea or United but I don't believe you'll win it when you have Mancini at the helm. Manicini has already had bust ups with 2 of your better players Bellamy and Tevez. I'm not bitter at all with City you took and player off us for 24 million and he'll probably sold for less than half of that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.