everton v city match reaction thread PART 2.

I thought we were comfortable enough until Cahill came on he totally unsettled the back 4 and we looked a bit tired and our passing game went to shit..

First half great. Should have scored more.

Mancini makes a brilliant half time talk.

2nd half, a few more chances and lost the plot. Even Vinnie.

Hart should have stopped the first one. Kolarov needs to block crosses. Vieira shouldnt have played. Silva is quality, but a bit quiet in 2nd half.

Ref was hit and miss.

Roll on Tuesday now and 3 points and party time

Brought it on ourselves, not helped by a referee that should've put a stop to the dirty fuckin' anti-football tactics employed by Everton, a classless, undignified, snarling and ugly side.
We played some good football but we have to wise up.

I haven't seen anybody else's reactions because I keep hitting the "General" when I try to log on.

I think it is in the FA Rules somewhere that we must lose to Everton. I thought for most of the Game we played well and we really blew two great chances to finish them off.

Like always though a good/decent side like Everton will dominate at some time in the Game and as they pushed us back Milner and Yaya and especially the Boy Wonder seemed to go missing in action.

With the benefit of Replays in the Pub - my view is that Rodwells was only a Booking but Neville should have been shown a Red. The best bit of the day for me though despite the score was how assured and relaxed we looked first half and anybody who says Stoke are like Everton is missing a major point. Everton do it with players who have won 60 odd caps for England, players who played in the World Cup Final and Players linked with big money moves to Scum and Bayern.

It's still looking really good for the biggest week in our supporting lives.

lloydie said:
Brought it on ourselves, not helped by a referee that should've put a stop to the dirty fuckin' anti-football tactics employed by Everton, a classless, undignified, snarling and ugly side.
We played some good football but we have to wise up.

Spot fucking on....also, every time the crowd screamed for a free kick that useless **** Dowd blew!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.