everton v city match reaction thread PART 2.

We started well, controlled possession.

We didn't take enough chances.

We let the opposition back into the game.

We had no idea how to get control back.

So in other words, the usual pattern of play.

Still stunned as to how we lost that game,need to defend the aerial ball far better and put our chances away and hart should of saved the first goal.
We should be celebrating champs league and be able to rest a few on tuesday but for a mad 10 minutes.
Got to say i dont think dowd had a great game and let the kicking go unpunished, but that wasn't why we lost.

Bluemoon115 said:
We started well, controlled possession.

We didn't take enough chances.

We let the opposition back into the game.

We had no idea how to get control back.

So in other words, the usual pattern of play.

Agreed.

I know this might be paranoid but i find this funny. We went on the road to a hostile enviroment and lost to a team we, in the past, have a terrible record against, and this is what the daily mail says about it.

dENFV.png

followed by this picture

GRJiW.jpg

Spurs on the other hand, are playing at home against a team probably going to be relegated, and almost lose if it wasn't for a last gasp equalizer and here is the title to their story. Defoe is such a nice guy isn't he? No worries in this camp...

2ED1b.png

followed by this picture

XekKE.jpg

It's not disgustingly obvious it hurts...

Should have won that game easily.

But if you don't take your chances you deserve to get beat.

Still Spurs blew it again, and now we can qualify for the Champions League on Tuesday night in Manchester

unlikelyfan19 said:
I know this might be paranoid but i find this funny. We went on the road to a hostile enviroment and lost to a team we, in the past, have a terrible record against, and this is what the daily mail says about it.

dENFV.png

followed by this picture

GRJiW.jpg

Spurs on the other hand, are playing at home against a team probably going to be relegated, and almost lose if it wasn't for a last gasp equalizer and here is the title to their story. Defoe is such a nice guy isn't he? No worries in this camp...

2ED1b.png

followed by this picture

XekKE.jpg

It's not disgustingly obvious it hurts...

Looking at that it's really unbelievable how the press report on us! Everton are the form team in the premier we battered them for 60mins should been 0-3 up! Spurs av won 1 in 11 games played Blackpool at home and drew! But the headline says they did west ham a favour! Certain fans should see the bias in that!

lloydie said:
Brought it on ourselves, not helped by a referee that should've put a stop to the dirty fuckin' anti-football tactics employed by Everton, a classless, undignified, snarling and ugly side.
We played some good football but we have to wise up.

After Golem had told them to kick shit out of us in his half time talk
some of our players did`nt want to know,probably protecting themselves
from a pre Wembley injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.