Everton v City post match

The clueless look on peps face sat static on the bench tells you all you need to know. Out of his depth at city. Terrible preparation again as surely you couldnt be that vunerable to every attack. Develops youth? You're having a laugh. No redeeming features for me, mind the seeds were sown months back but the pro pep brigade couldn't see it, well they can surely see it now. We're in big trouble no doubt about it, and i'm not sure pep has any idea what to do about it. Our goal difference is the real tell tale sign. The goalkeeper situation is a joke, as is the stones buy, hes as bad as any and age is no excuse in his case.

Bravo the only miss, Stones will be decent, can't improve with the back three and goalie as it is, Gundogan was looking ok until injury - needed more than the signings made last summer, start now and get a couple in.
Sorry but Stones only looks decent when there is no one within 25 feet of him and he's not facing his own goal. I said Nastatic and Mangala were not of the calibre we needed and I say the same about Stones. He is ponderous and lacks the physicality or awareness to be a leadin

Last season we were driving on a broken axle and fucked up bearings and thought that by replacing the driver it would change the performance.

I really can't see us getting top 4 this season. The scum have their place pretty much guaranteed with the decisions that they're getting and will continue to get and Chelsea, spurs and dippers are just better.

At least our passing around the back is looking slightly better.

Not getting at just you here mate, but just generally everyone that posts about how the decisions go against us and in favour of other teams.

To watch that performance and still blame bad fucking decisions makes no sense. The only reason Utd or any other team for that matter will finish above us is because they are better than us, have managers with a bit of nouse, and players who understand their managers ideas and actually believe in them.

Pep and Bravo need to pack up and go as at the moment we're spinning a broken record and our manager is too stubborn, believes his own hype so much that nothing is going to change.

CTID

P.S. I got laughed off here a few weeks ago for daring to say we play better without Aguero in the team. It's still true.

Not really, the guy is a waste of space. Even a Paul Robinson kind of keeper would have us at least 6 points better off - the guy is shite. One of whiskey nose's best decisions was to drop Leighton for Les Sealey in the FA cup replay - Pep needs to have the balls to make a similar decision.

Aguero,Sterling & Clichy were much worse mate.

What pisses me off is that we dominated he first half but didnt score. After their first, we bottled it
Why do people talk about domination as if its the be all and end all of football matches.It matters not one jot,its about taking and making chances and not fucking about with silly one twos.About time some fucker decided to have a fucking shot on sight.We are awful at that.

Last edited:
the players know that there is a high chance that any shot at Bravo will end up in the net ......thats the problem and its putting all the players under pressure. In Hart the players have confidence in !!!
Spurs next week will shoot on sight. It not only affects our defence it gives the opposition confidence.

The problem with this idea that it is somehow down to poor finishing by us compared to the opposition taking every chance is that it's the quality of the chances we are conceding that are the difference. It's just so easy to score against us.

We need new midfielders and fullbacks asap. That and for Guardiola to start being competent again as he was just as lacking and lazy as our players today.

Sometimes a manager just fits a club perfectly.

Which city side was better..? This one or Mancini's?

He saw off the best manager the English game has ever produced. Instilled a never say die mindset, and ensured a game was never over until the final whistle.

Nowadays we have a patsy in charge who looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

Thank you bro - im glad i'm not the only one who sees it that way! Mancinis team really embodied 'we'll fight till the end'! All those injury time goals, we never knew when we were beat! Everyone blows Conte and the Chelsea defence at the min! We had the best defence every year with Bobby! We just wilt away everytime now! No fightback watsoever

What a pile of shit. Mancini never beat a Everton either!!

Tell me how Roberto has got on since, all these teams beating a path to his door?

Pep has his aged cast-offs and three years poor purchases to work with.

Can Txiki (or whoever is on the transfer team) be sacked for these buys and poor squad management?

What a pile of shit. Mancini never beat a Everton either!!

Tell me how Roberto has got on since, all these teams beating a path to his door?

Pep has his aged cast-offs and three years poor purchases to work with.
Txixi has let his mate down badly, he knew he was coming 2 years before, so why leave him with this pile of ageing crap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.