Everton v City post match

The team will look significantly different next season.
Pep couldn't recruit the two new fullbacks he clearly needed as they weren't available
If we are still as shite next season then he has no excuses.
I still think we should go all out to recruit Van Dijk this window though.

He's a much better center back than stones.
I agree. But most of the top 6 sides CBs are better than stones. Stones must be leading the statistics in mistakes leading to goals this season. He has to improve or that fee we paid for him is looking in ridiculous day by day

DANNY KAYE

The Kings New Clothes

Now Sunday came and the streets were just lined with
thousands, and thousands, and thousands of people, and
they all were cheering as the artillery came by, the
infantry marched by, the cavalry galloped by. And
everybody was cheering like mad, except one little boy.
You see, he hadn't heard about the magic suit and
didn't know what he was supposed to see. Well, as the
King came by the little boy looked and, horrified,
said,

"Look at the King! Look at the the King! Look at the
King, the King, the King!
The King is in the all together
But all together the all together
He's all together as naked as the day that he was born.
The King is in the all together
But all together the all together
It's all together the very least the King has ever
worn."

copyright "http://elyrics.net"

Soft performance again. Why he persists with Silva, KDB and Sterling every game is beyond me. KDB is woefully inconsistent. Sterling and Silva need 20 chances to score. Same issues every game. Change it up, give other guys an opportunity. Defense is terrible but where can we actually go from there? Any defender available right now? Can we clone Kompany? Get him a new fresh body? Should Maffeo have been given a shot? Bravo has to be dropped.

Well one of the worst defeats of recent memory.
It was a little hard to see but we should've had a penalty. And we made a couple brilliant chances if only they were taken.
Yeah I'd like the keeper to save some of the goals but we also need to attack and defend so much better to win these games.
Nothing else to say but we've got Guardiola and come on City.

The fuck you talking about? PC bullshit? I'm liberal ffs and this shit even annoys me.
PC, are you joking?

Read through mate, some of the posts on here are laughable, moronic, and a bit racist ("THIS... IS... ENGLAND" type posts). Not all but this sort of loss definitely brings out the worst on here.

You go on being ok with all that and I'll continue calling it the shite it is.

The clueless look on peps face sat static on the bench tells you all you need to know. Out of his depth at city. Terrible preparation again as surely you couldnt be that vunerable to every attack. Develops youth? You're having a laugh. No redeeming features for me, mind the seeds were sown months back but the pro pep brigade couldn't see it, well they can surely see it now. We're in big trouble no doubt about it, and i'm not sure pep has any idea what to do about it. Our goal difference is the real tell tale sign. The goalkeeper situation is a joke, as is the stones buy, hes as bad as any and age is no excuse in his case.

Sometimes a manager just fits a club perfectly.

Which city side was better..? This one or Mancini's?

He saw off the best manager the English game has ever produced. Instilled a never say die mindset, and ensured a game was never over until the final whistle.

Nowadays we have a patsy in charge who looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
Never say die in that last season!?

Last season we were driving on a broken axle and fucked up bearings and thought that by replacing the driver it would change the performance.

I really can't see us getting top 4 this season. The scum have their place pretty much guaranteed with the decisions that they're getting and will continue to get and Chelsea, spurs and dippers are just better.

At least our passing around the back is looking slightly better.

Not getting at just you here mate, but just generally everyone that posts about how the decisions go against us and in favour of other teams.

To watch that performance and still blame bad ducking decisions makes no sense. The only reason Utd or any other team for that matter will finish above us is because they are better than us, have managers with a bit of nouse, and players who understand their managers ideas and actually believe in them.

Pep and Bravo need to pack up and go as at the moment we're spinning a broken record and our manager is too stubborn, believes his own hype so much that nothing is going to change.

CTID

I hope those who were so erect at the disaster that was sacking Mancini are happy.

We got away with it for a few years as we hired a brilliant manager in pellers to replace him (probably by accident) but make no mistake sacking our greatest ever manager in order to make room for 'the reluctant one' was a mistake of truly enormous proportions.

It's not peps fault he is unable to manage in a competitive league - it's the fault of those above him not to recognise his severe tactical and coaching limitations.

I'll probably get yet another warning and/or thread ban for this post - you're not allowed to criticise Pep on rawk (sorry, bluemoon) but I don't blame him per se, I blame the Catalan crew who have systematically ruined the project.

I believe Pep is a decent man and an honest one. As such I will not be surprised if or when he does the decent thing and resigns to make way for a manager that can move the club forward. And yes, I believe that manager is and always will be roberto Mancini.

We need him back. Now.

What a pile of shit. Mancini never beat a Everton either!!

Tell me how Roberto has got on since, all these teams beating a path to his door?

Pep has his aged cast-offs and three years poor purchases to work with.

Why have rubbish fullbacks occupying the space of our
Bluemoon follows a pattern after such a pitiful showing that we go into meltdown and speak the unspeakable. By Tuesday the usual suspects emerge saying it wasn't all that bad. By thursday they have formed a back slapping group who shout down anyone not able to see the vision that only people as clever as them can see.

You won't wrong. Rags? Haha.

Something is clearly not right at the club. Starting with the Gabriel Jesus disaster, how can an organisation be so incompetent - if it is not our fault just come out and say it. Secondly the doping fine for admin errors - why is Vicky Kloss not doing her job and handling the media over this? - Onto the players and today, they are not buying into Pep's mantra at all and instead of seeing progress we have reverted to what happened last year - we are back to playing older players who we all know are finished at the club. Yaya should not be the fulcrum of the team, since 18 months ago he slows us down, offers little going forward and should be playing in the slower La Liga or Seria A. Zabba much as we all love him, is never mobile enough to cope against teams that press and will not break down teams who play deep. 10 days rest and time to prepare made no difference, I thought Pep has a dossier on every team but the naivety we showed today means he must not. Only this week he said the older players deserve their place and some will get a new contract if they show well over the second half of the season - well Pep I hope the only positive today is that you bang on Kaldoon's door this week and demand that all are released in the summer. Kolarov, Sagna, Yaya, Zabba, Clichy, Kompany, should go and even Kelechi, Delph and Otamendi need upgrading. In short as a club, as a team we are in a mess. Time for us all to admit that then we can breathe out and rebuild properly with youth, pace and power.

Why has the bravo thread disappeared? Oh that's right because yet again he was useless. Peps downfall is that decision for me. Why was willy not playing today? Why if sane is seen as a future star is he not playing? Why change the way the best striker in the league plays and render him ineffective? Why loan out two young fullbacks when we are crying out for improvement in that area? It's bewildering
Very good questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.