Everton v City post match

I rarely post in the post match thread, but it is so obvious we are less than the sum of our parts. Whatever Pep is trying to do he can't do it with these players and I'm beginning to think it can't be done in the Premier League. Everton have had three shots and three goals and all three were straight out of the 1970's playbook.

Predictable, disjointed and embarrassing, same old same old, the teams a complete mess...half the team isn't good enough.

Our defenders can't seem to get a challenge in when they are in our half, what's happening are they having so much of the ball they forget how to defend? I wouldn't put all the blame on Bravo but on today's performance he's too easy to read for the attacker, when Hart used to come off his line he would leave them no chance of scoring he won so many balls that way, when Bravo does it he leaves the goal wide open.

Just awful.

Surprised if we finish top 4 and 5th isn't even certain.

Bravo cannot stop a shot, Clichy is terrible and it takes us 20 chances to score just 1.

And it just got worse.

I rarely post in the match day thread, but it is so obvious we are less than the sum of our parts. Whatever Pep is trying to do he can't do it with these players and I'm beginning to think it can't be done in the Premier League. Everton have had four shots and four goals and all four were straight out of the 1970's playbook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.