Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Angry Kelvin said:
tonethestone said:
what's that ring fcuker said now?

He just said the same crap about being dissapointed in lescott and city over how "we" handled it.... guy needs to look in a farking mirror.

*cringes*

God that fuckwit needs to build a fucking bridge, his jealousy and bitterness has totally overcome him.

judleberry said:
Project said:
I can't believe Gollums comments in the match day programme. A truly despicable character

What did he say?

just said on talksport that "no doubt we broke many rules" in Lescott saga, if this is true, why no complaint to FA?, we should consult our lawyers and shut the bitter **** up

He said we lack class and that we showed Everton little respect. Bitter beyond belief.

Moyes.jpg

Motes is a bitter cnut going on in the programme about how we have no class and broke the rules over lescott, this prick robbed us blind of £14m more than he should of, he really needs to get it go the twat

lloydie said:
judleberry said:
What did he say?

just said on talksport that "no doubt we broke many rules" in Lescott saga, if this is true, why no complaint to FA?, we should consult our lawyers and shut the bitter **** up

I'm just glad we sold Dunne to a half-decent human being in Martin O'Neill and not to this **** who since we got the money has done nothing but slag us off.

I used to respect Moyes but not anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.