Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Hi Citeh Fans,

Evertonian in peace here. I am one of those horrible scouse tw4ts you all refer to from the toffeetalk forum. I dont have a problem with city, like your new manager, didnt like hughes. Anyway the point of me returning after a year away from bluemoon is, after going to the sh*thole of a ground (as you like to call it, i prefer the ald lady) goodison park, i expected a hard game, was surprised by de jong and barry who have both been getting good reviews as i thought they were slightly ananomous. The less said for Robinho, the better. I really rate Bellamy, who gives everything no matter what, although i couldnt help but smile about the Fellaini incident. which obviously wasn't skill as some city fans have pointed out. I actually thought it could of been more than two.

Anyway guys, good luck against Man Utd.

Adz09

Matty said.
The fact you feel Everton displayed anything even resembling skill or guile yesterday just goes to emphasise how starved of those traits Everton have been this season. If you'd any clue what skill and guile actually looked like then you'd know there was none of it at Goodison last night. Everton worked very hard and battled for every single ball, they deserved the victory, but they didn't play a skillfull, attractive, expansive game of football.

--------

Everton worked hard when we didnt have the ball, you and i agree with that, but when we had the ball we totally outplayed you, as we did with Arsenal the week before.
I dont remember any of your players stringing 3 passes together, Bellamy had a few solo runs but that was it, and they caused us no trouble whatsoever.
Pienaar and Fellaini completely imposed themselves on the midfield and overan yours, and you had no answer to them.
Money can buy you bigger named players than ours, but it cant guarantee they will have the heart and desire to play for the shirt.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

licker said:
Matty said.
The fact you feel Everton displayed anything even resembling skill or guile yesterday just goes to emphasise how starved of those traits Everton have been this season. If you'd any clue what skill and guile actually looked like then you'd know there was none of it at Goodison last night. Everton worked very hard and battled for every single ball, they deserved the victory, but they didn't play a skillfull, attractive, expansive game of football.

--------

Everton worked hard when we didnt have the ball, you and i agree with that, but when we had the ball we totally outplayed you, as we did with Arsenal the week before.
I dont remember any of your players stringing 3 passes together, Bellamy had a few solo runs but that was it, and they caused us no trouble whatsoever.
Pienaar and Fellaini completely imposed themselves on the midfield and overan yours, and you had no answer to them.
Money can buy you bigger named players than ours, but it cant guarantee they will have the heart and desire to play for the shirt.

Yep, you played well and deserved the win. Lets not forget though, you lost against the likes of Hull this season. Where was the heart then eh....... I suggest you have a look at the table pal.

vincent said:
licker said:
Matty said.

--------

Yep, you played well and deserved the win. Lets not forget though, you lost against the likes of Hull this season. Where was the heart then eh....... I suggest you have a look at the table pal.

In hospital along with 10 other 1st team players, we had to field 6 teenagers most of the time, and all we had left on the bench was the tea-lady.
Yeah this season is a washout for us but we will be back again, being a thorn in everybodys side.

Cheers lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.