Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Sabster said:
Lotuz said:
1 good game??? Are you sure you even watch football???
Admit it, Barry is shitter than him.

My best mate is an everton fan so stfu - i watch pretty much all their games - alrite he had a good game last week against arsenal but this season he has been pretty useless -

That makes you even thicker, you twat. An in-form Fellaini is better than an in-form Barry, or do you not understand this?

roll on tuesday
looks like we should get some angry players wanting to prove themselves

Getting beat at Everton is no great shock but the performance from our players is.
Awful day at the office, might be the kick up the arse we need for tuesday, although, it could do the exact opposite and kill our confidence.

Lets get realistic. We have played crap. Shit happens. We havent just turned into a shit team. Bad day at the office so to speak.

I am disappointed obviously by the timid play from most of the team. Maybe an eye on Tuesday.

But we will learn and regroup. Mancini has now seen the good the bad and the ugly. Transfer market? Maybe.

Its not the end of the world and certainly not the end of our top 4 chances.

Roll on Tuesday and come on you fucking blues!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.