Everton V Rags (merged)

exiledblue said:
LoveCity said:
Referee blows whistle during a lethal break. Gollum furious. PMSL.
He's got a point though! - look at the added time at ManU against us last season - supposedly because of goals scored!
Bang on - once again Atkinson shows his true cowardly colours - a shithouse of the first order

Haha, just had my Arteta thread deleted so I suppose I'll just post here...

AAAAAAARTEEEEEETAAAAA!

Think this is an omen that we should start Silva.

Martin Atkinson = cheat

Really, unbelievable. After the derby at OT last year when he was reffing and added over 7 minutes of injury time it was justified by the goal and subs in injury time. Today, two goals in injury time and he plays exactly 30 seconds over the 3 minutes injury time as Everton are on a 3 against 2 attack. Astonishing, how much longer are these bent bastards gonna get away with it?

Haha! Slur Bacon will be hitting the roof about now in the dressing room. I bet some of his players are cowering under their benches.

Wow that was shocking, how often do you see such a comeback against the scum? But then again it wasn't a shocking as it should be, ref ofc helping them a bit at the end.

Good for everton though.

ref blew up 40 seconds too early!! if it's 30 seconds per goal, as it should be- no wonder moyes was going apeshit! if it was the other way round, you can guarantee the ref wouldnt have blown .

peacefrog said:
Haha! Slur Bacon will be hitting the roof about now in the dressing room. I bet some of his players are cowering under their benches.

This is what we want coz when he starts flipping in the dressing room you know the end is not far off

Absolutely disgusting. If it was two different referees who had officiated this game and the City v United one then you could maybe understand it. ( though not be happy about it)
But for the same referee to add on 2 and a half minutes for goals scored during injury time in our match last season, and then to blow the whistle whilst Everton have 3/4 vs 2 in a breakaway attack is notihng short of baffling.
He set his own rules last season, and now he has gone agaisnt his own fucking rules. Both times this has favoured Manchester United.
I don't usually hold with all this conspiracy stuff about United/Sky 4..but that just beggars belief.
I also don't swear much, but he is a proper ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.