Everton V Rags (merged)

Just had a quick read through this thread there and can't believe all the abuse being directed at Everton, I only saw the second half but I thought they played some lovely football at times and were unlucky to be 3-1 down.

Ref was a joke as well, at least 2/3 united players, Scholes in particular, should have been booked but he let them off with everything. Blowing it up while Everton were on the counter is shocking as well. And I think we can put the might that Gollum wants to roll over for the rags to bed now. He may be a twat of the highest order but his desire to win today was clear to see.

Thank fuck they didnt win cause we would have had to listen to endless arse licking about how Taggart leaving out their best player was great 'Man Management' etc. etc.

at 3-1 with a couple of minutes remaining someone on betfair backed the draw at 999/1 for £17. fuck that would be a nice start to the weekend!

The players carried on an a chance fell to Jaglielka who had a shot saved. I didn't see any real issue or ref corruption tbh. Great game. Think Everton deserved a point after their early dominance.

What a cheating fucking c**t. As soon as he seen and thought "Shit, everton might score here" he just blew the whistle. Even any Man Utd fan with a tiny bit of a brain would realise hes 1 cheating dickhead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.