Everton v United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game and hard to call if I'm honest (the only certainty is, RVP/Kagawa fart, and they're the second coming).

Big test for the rags against a battling blue dippers first home game, Vidic back from ACL recon, partnered by Carrick (most likely), baptism of fire for Kagawa, dippers fans will be down Rooney's ear all match so could go either way, Van Persie, no guarantee he'll hit the ground running (see Torres hopefully, but bear in mind first point in brackets), Phil Neville, possibly Capt and well up for it.

Mmm, I'll go 1-1 or 1-2 rags.

Well I would love Evertont o win but its a big ask with the players they have lost and what the Raqs have available.

But you never know.

sjk2008 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
sjk2008 said:
Oh, you mean like they rolled over at OT late last season?

Yeah,but now they have Van Pursestrings,and an even bigger overdraft.
Baconface will have to deliver here,otherwise their overpriced desperation buy will start to look like an overpriced desperation buy.
I suppose they could always bring on The Incredible Sulk if things go tits up.

I get that, NF.

I was simply responding to the daft comment from Carver.

But you didn't 'get' my 'worst case scenario' analysis? Maybe I should have put a ;-) in. It's as likely that Everton will roll over as the other events are of happening.

This will be a comfortable 2 or 3 nil win for United in my opinion.

Everton always start off the season poorly and United have a great record at Goodison. Everything points to a United win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.