Everton v United

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
i think the rags will smash em unfortunately

forget the shit the press will come out with and see anything but a rag win as a bonus. The rags will ultimately fail this season and Taggart will depart in one way or another............... I truly believe that last season killed him, metaphorically speaking. His worst nightmare came true, hence the knee jerk reaction

Kaka next, another overhyped player?

If Sergio has avoided serious injury I still see us romping it this year

Fellaini should be playing...as the site posted that we have a clean bill of health...so I don't think this will be a walk over as many of you predict...

it will certainly be a tough match in which the scum are the favorites but with the makeshift defense I think Jelavic and Naismith will definitely make use of that...

a tough one which might go either way but I believe will be a draw...my heart is calling for a repeat of two years ago when we beat them 3:1

Just had a little tipple on HT/FT Everton/Everton 7/1, really fancy this outcome.

Can see the rags sneaking a win by the odd goal to be honest anything else is a bonus for us in my eyes, we've done our job this weekend got the 3 points now lets relax and watch this game.

On a side note I shall be listening with intent to see if it's only the rag knobs on my Facebook who are trying to adapt the Kun Aguero/Phil Jones song to include Rodwell and Van Persie or are the match going ones gonna try it aswell

Does anyone else get a sick feeling whenever they're about to play? Knowing you want them to lose but expecting them to win. I love the rare times we kick off at the same time so I don't have to wait for the (usually) inevitable, like when Wigan did them as we were beating West Brom at the ground. Worse thing is I know I'll end up watching, like a bad drug.

Zardon132 said:
Everton will win. No creativity in rags midfield will allow Everton to control the game and not concede. rags won't score.
That's what they signed Kagawa for. He took the piss out of Baysrn in that cup final last season and played well against them in both league games too.

They always win at Everton too. I don't expect owt different tonight.

We can only do what we do, we have no control over them so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Not feeling confident. The rags always seem to get results at these tricky places (Everton, Stoke, WBA, Sunderland, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.