Everton v United

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Evertron don't start playing 'til Christmas. Easy win for the rags and a media jizz fest about fatman and robin.
We play them on the 1st of Dec.....,
so the "bogey team" shit should vanish then ;)

Blue dippers to win 2-1,Jellydick 1st goal.
RVP,go spin son.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
Manc in London said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Rags playing with 3 attacking midfielders and a winger at RB and a midfielder in central defence
Looks like they are going all out attack but Everton could expose them at the back hopefully

Unbelievable formation. They have 6 attacking players and one play maker. I would not be surprised if they struggled to get a result tonight. They are not showing any respect to Everton with that formation.

Seems that Ferguson is trying to make a statement in the first game. Let's hope it blows up in his baconface.

edited for ye MiL ;)

Rags will go all out assault and score inside 6 mins. Game over.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:20 pm --<br /><br />Rags will go all out assault and score inside 6 mins. Game over.

Manc in London said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Rags playing with 3 attacking midfielders and a winger at RB and a midfielder in central defence
Looks like they are going all out attack but Everton could expose them at the back hopefully

Unbelievable formation. They have 6 attacking players and one play maker. I would not be surprised if they struggled to get a result tonight. They are not showing any respect to Everton with that formation.

Seems that Ferguson is trying to make a statement in the first game. Let's hope it blows up in his face.
You think they are doing that deliberately? they don't have any fit defenders.....which is why some people been criticising Fergie for buying RVP when there are bigger priorities

Looking forward to watching this game, sneaky suspicion that Everton will get at least a point from tonight.

Marvin said:
Manc in London said:
kippaxwarrior said:

Seems that Ferguson is trying to make a statement in the first game. Let's hope it blows up in his face.
You think they are doing that deliberately? they don't
have any fit defenders.....which is why some people been criticising Fergie for buying RVP when there are bigger priorities

That doesn't explain why he is going for three offensive midfielders and no Anderson. And why Valencia was chosen ahead of Rafael.

Can't see Everton getting anything from this. I hope they do though, I really hope they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.