Everton v United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it during close season in another thread,I think the rags luck has finally run out.

Let's be honest 9 times out of 10 they would have snatched a draw there,8 times out of ten even pinched it,they were out played out battled and deserved fuck all that game,and thankfully thats what they got.

Times are a changing folks,believe me the phoenix has risen,and will reign for a long long time,Fergie will be gone by Xmas,upstairs,maybe even to the big fella upstairs,I dont care,they will not be a threat in my eyes this season,and you know why.....cause nobody is fucking scared of em anymore...bring on Fulham.....oh wait,not Fulham....oh yea fuck it bring em on they be buzzing from Saturday

I've never seen Cleverly have a good game ... not that I watch them much.

It's laughable that Scholes is in the side. He may be decent at passing but he deserves a red almost every game, deserved 3 yellows tonight. Carrick is not a CB - they'd be better off signing Showcross or somone from a lower down team.

If anyone else wants to beat United they have to put them under constant pressure, as Everton did. most teams don't have it in them though and United's attack will compensate for their average midfield and defense.

No doubt they'll push us to the limit in the end.

This guy had helped City last season when they draw against United, and now he is the MOTM again.

Big game player.

meeesh said:
I said it during close season in another thread,I think the rags luck has finally run out.

Let's be honest 9 times out of 10 they would have snatched a draw there,8 times out of ten even pinched it,they were out played out battled and deserved fuck all that game,and thankfully thats what they got.

Times are a changing folks,believe me the phoenix has risen,and will reign for a long long time,Fergie will be gone by Xmas,upstairs,maybe even to the big fella upstairs,I dont care,they will not be a threat in my eyes this season,and you know why.....cause nobody is fucking scared of em anymore...bring on Fulham.....oh wait,not Fulham....oh yea fuck it bring em on they be buzzing from Saturday

I laughed, hard, at that

Prestwich_Blue said:
From the caff

Laughable.

It's a shocking state of affairs when our main title challengers are more creative and have better attacking football than United. Not one match, but a few seasons.

We really are soulless. I don't know what's gone wrong in the last couple of years. We've come close to league and even won it. But our performances, have really not been any better than average.
Bwahahahaha.

My favourite one is, "we've just been raped by a tree". lol

Wretched Vengeance said:
Commentator going way over top saying "first major upset of the season."

Hardly a push-over Everton at home.

Commentator was getting on my tits all night....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.