Everton v United

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeesh said:
I said it during close season in another thread,I think the rags luck has finally run out.

Let's be honest 9 times out of 10 they would have snatched a draw there,8 times out of ten even pinched it,they were out played out battled and deserved fuck all that game,and thankfully thats what they got.

Times are a changing folks,believe me the phoenix has risen,and will reign for a long long time,Fergie will be gone by Xmas,upstairs,maybe even to the big fella upstairs,I dont care,they will not be a threat in my eyes this season,and you know why.....cause nobody is fucking scared of em anymore...bring on Fulham.....oh wait,not Fulham....oh yea fuck it bring em on they be buzzing from Saturday

Well said that man,they are utter shite and need more than RVP to save them.Chelsea our biggest threat this year.

meeesh said:
I said it during close season in another thread,I think the rags luck has finally run out.

Let's be honest 9 times out of 10 they would have snatched a draw there,8 times out of ten even pinched it,they were out played out battled and deserved fuck all that game,and thankfully thats what they got.

Times are a changing folks,believe me the phoenix has risen,and will reign for a long long time,Fergie will be gone by Xmas,upstairs,maybe even to the big fella upstairs,I dont care,they will not be a threat in my eyes this season,and you know why.....cause nobody is fucking scared of em anymore...bring on Fulham.....oh wait,not Fulham....oh yea fuck it bring em on they be buzzing from Saturday
Come on it was only one game ,we always lose at Everton aswell,it will be a long and tough season great start though.

Only early doors yet but they've spunked money they couldn't afford to try and catch us up (how good does that sound?) and it's not working.

Watched first and last half hours of the game. Rooney looks off the pace, Scholes should have gone in the summer, RVP should have signed for a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.