Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

wrong tactics yet again against everton, it has happened 3 and a half years in a row, Mancini's tactics were suicide, but yet again no pace or tempo, a midfield of garcia and barry if far too slow and kolarov should not be a professional.

Everton deserved, out played and outfought us from first minute to the last, fuking dire performance from every one of those players today, bobby should apologise for that abomination of a performance!! Did he fail to prepare them again or was all that shite in the media before the game just a gimmick, played like a bunch of tossers who don't care! Tactics awful!!

Can't think of a single city player who would get more than 4/10 today, dzeko, kolorov, silva I would give 2/10, fuking embarrassment of a performance!!

everyone new everton where up for it today, except the our players and management.
piss poor, had to go at them from the start, instead we sit back and let them come at us, WITH THREE AT THE BACK, absolutely piss poor

Terrible tactics.

Mancini lost this game plain and simple to keep Kolarov and Dzeko on for 90 mins was criminal.

And why take Kolo off? he didnt put a foot wrong.

Depressed now :(

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets all blame Mancini eh....Nip,Billy,Dave

Get fucking real..The players are a fucking absolute disgrace..

They have no desire then they can fuck off.

I am not taking sides on this, but do you not think it is the manager's job to pick and motivated the players??? Bizarre that you should think a poor performance has nothing to do with the manager.

Could just be the rage flowing through my body but...
Mancini Out
That was ten men and the performance was still fucking appalling.
No excuse for that.

Mabe I'll chance my mind when I've calmed down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.