Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

City shite today, the ref had a shocker and, judging by the crowd's reaction, Everton have won the league.
Is it possible to hate them even more than the rags, I think I might!

Chippy_boy said:
Can we just all agree once and for all that Kolorov is not good enough and must be sold. He is a defender who cannot defend. What more evidence does anyone need???

And not only him I`m afraid.Dzeko is equally as bad.Never in my life have I seen a big centre forward go down so easily and sorry but he costs us more by trying to cheat !!!
I honestly believe that Mancini took our best player off,Kolo,even though it was a tactical change,he really should have stayed on.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
wrong tactics yet again against everton, it has happened 3 and a half years in a row, Mancini's tactics were suicide, but yet again no pace or tempo, a midfield of garcia and barry if far too slow and kolarov should not be a professional.
Mancini doesn't do pace or tempo, so it doesn't come as any surprise. For whatever reason he doesn't seem to believe in playing quick. You'd have to ask him why that is the case.

We will not finish top 3 if we carry on like this. Total rubbish.

Poor decision by probert but we got lucky first half as their goal wasn't offside and they had a penalty shout that some would have given.

Kolorov is just fucking wank. How long is it going to take Mancini to realise this. Poor decision to play him.

Barry garbage again just like Southampton.

Dzeko just doesn't look interested. Fcking mard arse he has become.

Milner poor

Worst of all.... Silva total passenger

Mancini....in 4 years hasn't Sussed how to get a result at Everton. Why wait ten mins to make the sub that was actually needed at half time.

Overall fcking dogshit, a hugely disappointing season after last one and only FA cup to redeem it. Play like that and we won't get through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.