Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Some serious straw-clutching going on here. We were shit, we looked like we weren't even bothered we could lose 2nd place, let alone the title. Everton were a pace ahead of us to everything, they tried harder than us at everything and even with what appeared to be a ref in a City shirt at times, we failed to capitalise on our 1 man advantage, and it's not good enough, not when league positions are at stake. And to think just 7 days earlier Wigan made Everton look like a pub team.
Saturday, for me, was fucking wank because of this 'performance'.

We were seriously shit on saturday.
When i saw the team sheet i thougt we would lose.
When i saw Kolarov in defence i knew we would lose.
Lescott Clichy should have played.
Kolo and Nasty best players everyone else including, i hurts me to say it Zab, were shit.
Really dont know whats going on this season we have been crap.
2nd in the league flaters us and think we will be lucky to hold onto this and we have been lucky with the cup run with who we have played.
i really hope the players and manager can up their game for the semi + if they cant then we need a drastic overhall.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
We were seriously shit on saturday.
When i saw the team sheet i thougt we would lose.
When i saw Kolarov in defence i knew we would lose.
Lescott Clichy should have played.
Kolo and Nasty best players everyone else including, i hurts me to say it Zab, were shit.
Really dont know whats going on this season we have been crap.
2nd in the league flaters us and think we will be lucky to hold onto this and we have been lucky with the cup run with who we have played.
i really hope the players and manager can up their game for the semi + if they cant then we need a drastic overhall.
It was just lucky for us Spurs lost yesterday as it gives us a bit of breathing space, though carry on playing like we did on Saturday and both Chelsea and Spurs will catch us. We have some difficult games coming up too, which is a bit concerning.

Shirley said:
The dust has settled and the performance was not as bad as many on here have painted.
We were without the spine of the team and was beaten by a one off wonder goal.
Judgement should be at the end of the season, not while we are still fighting on two fronts.

I wish I lived in your world. Everything seems to be so much better there.

Lancet Fluke said:
Shirley said:
The dust has settled and the performance was not as bad as many on here have painted.
Judgement should be at the end of the season, not while we are still fighting on two fronts.

I missed this one! What does he/she mean, 'fighting on two fronts'? He/She really still think we are in contention for the league?! After Saturday I would say we have just put the final layers of bubble wrap on the trophy, and will soon be hand-delivering it on the same knees we've surrendered it on.

Like i said on here weeks ago , we lost the title months ago ..... only the naive or the supreme optimists couldn't see this coming .... we've never fully closed down this points gap since the derby , and it certainly won't be happening now

Yes , we could pull off 2nd place , and quite frankly if we don't it'll be a disgrace .....

Yes , we might just win the FA Cup ... but we're gonna have shift one of the countrys best sides out of the way first , and that's not gonna come easy ...... our workrate , resilience and team spirit (if we've still got any!) are about to be severely tested !

Pigeonho said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Shirley said:

I missed this one! What does he/she mean, 'fighting on two fronts'? He/She really still think we are in contention for the league?! After Saturday I would say we have just put the final layers of bubble wrap on the trophy, and will soon be hand-delivering it on the same knees we've surrendered it on.
It's laughable that some think we are in a title race. We are exactly as far behind the rags as West fucking Brom are behind us! Exactly the same gap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.