Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Silva...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can Fuck off after todays showing...

Mods can you merge with the silva thread please if poss.Cant be arsed finding it after that shite.

Never gets criticised yet garcia gets loads....

He was fucking awful today and wants out IMO

Nice try. When you have invisible DM behind you and don't have the ball he can't make an impression on the game. We needed Yaya and Rodwell playing.

Chippy_boy said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets all blame Mancini eh....Nip,Billy,Dave

Get fucking real..The players are a fucking absolute disgrace..

They have no desire then they can fuck off.

I am not taking sides on this, but do you not think it is the manager's job to pick and motivated the players??? Bizarre that you should think a poor performance has nothing to do with the manager.
So the players are robots that run on compliments given by the manager.

The performance from some of those players was nothing short of dog shit, and i find it bizarre that people blame that on the person on the sidelines as opposed to the multi-fucking-millionaires that can't be fucked to put in a decent fucking shift.

Sad sad sad.....and even sadder that I have to admit,we just aint as good as the rags(fuck that hurts).....changes in the summer for sure.

Still.... 2nd in the league and the FA cup would still be a great season.

Re: Silva...

Kolo, Nasty, Zaba and Garcia were only ones who played well. Everyone else should be ashamed of their performance, including Mancini's flawed tactics.

"I know what is wrong."

"We didnt prepare well for the match".

We look always surprised coming up against Everton, I dont know why. Did Mancini predict something else from Everton in playing style, intensity etc?

Because I didnt. Still the whole first 45 minutes was a disgrace, 352, no one knows where to run, they were walking trough our midfield, we didnt give any support to the strikers.

Absolute nonsense match, big mistakes tactically, lot of awful performances.

Barry says he wants a new contract, well hope Txiki sees how he plays these days and gives him a big fuck off letter instead of a new contract.

Kolarov the same, no reason to keep a 18m leftback on the bench 75% of the time to make him play like today a few times. Only skill is freekicks and thats all and thats not always working that sure.

The support we give to our strikers, it is suicidal to play two strikers as even one of them doesnt get the help from midfield. Why have two of them wasting themselves.

Playing Milner out wide, wow, dont even get started on it.

Mancini doesnt know his best eleven, he has no gameplan, our players wont even work their ass off. A simple Coleman or Osman fought lot more today than many of our players. How?

If Mancini is here to stay we better go and sign some real top players, proved class players not the likes of Jovetic, Isco etc. The real top players like De Rossi, Falcao, Hummels. Mancini needs them.

not a knee jerk reaction, but with an extra man and 30 minutes we should have at least drawn... Title defence over, now its about getting 2nd and winning FA cup.

Summer is gonna be really interesting...

Wouldn't be surprised if Mancini has sealed his fate today.

To change to 3 at the back when our defence has been solid is just foolhardy.

Then to drop Clichy for Kolarov was just stupid. Especially against a team who we have lost to the last 3 times away from home.

We played for 5 minutes in the first half and had 3 shots at goal.

They were there for the taking today.

Wrong tactics Bobby!

"mancini ohhhoohohh mancini ohohohoho" did the way fans song that ? or no

" well zi iz fooootbal everton are a big strrrrrong team sorri we didn't prepaeeeere well for zis match " i found the problem i will fixe it but if we had van persie, hazard de rossi and martinez we could've won "

the 1 st place was off since january or let say december so i don't stress anymore ! need just to finish 2 nd

as for mancini i always tried to tell myself he is good, the haters hate him for nothing they are dumb ... but wow the guy is seen as joke everywhere here in France, Spain ....

This Everton match is the same as CL matches so you know the results

at the end of the day keep calm guys don't need a meltdown :) bright days will come

Eccles Blue said:
Ok I've only been able to watch the live BBC commentary online here in Vancouver but according to their statistics we had 17 shots on goal 11 of them on target so how can we have been "outplayed".

I knew I shouldn't have had my holiday until the end of the season!!! :-(

And now, even my half full glass has to admit that that is it for the league so bring on the FA Cup!!

I still say the Boys in Blue never give in and we fight to the end!!

We were outplayed on every level

Astley Lad said:
Can't have any complaints about the result today. Everton (as usual) out fought, out tackled and out performed us. To be honest didn't hold out too much hope before the game but when our midfield was announced as Kolarov, Garcia, Barry and Milner any slight optimism I had went out of the window. One or two guys out there have hopefully made their last appearance in a City shirt - Garcia, Kolarov and Dzeko are simply not good enough. We can carry one of them but not all three.

Barry out before Garcia on recent performances. Gaz's legs have totally gone and his composure and passing have deserted him in recent away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.