Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Petetheblu said:
Just like to congratulate Everton, as always they play out of their skin and deserved that win.
And by the way if city were playing the champions with 10 men and won 2-0 I'd be singing louder than most of them toffee fans. Every player wanted it and they played for the cause, we can all slag them off, but they were fantastic.

Well played Everton.

Well said mate. Some bitter bastards on here. Well done everton and there fans, made it as hard as they could for us, works every time.

Rubbish

It was all City in 2nd half and their ref and some determined defending kept them in it. Was always going to be a very tight game were 1st goal would be vital

What a fucking terrible performance. Stupid decision to start from 3-5-2, especially against Everton. Entire team didn't look interested. Barry + Garcia is such a slow midfield partnership. Milner was crap - pure crap. Silva was poor. Dzeko played well for five or so minutes, when those flurry of chances came in the 1st half but after that he was poor. Tevez played alright but he didn't look good today.

You can blame the players, but I think the most blame has to go Mancini. Why start off in a formation the team isn't comfortable with in a game like this against a bogey team. He brought on Clichy and Sinclair far too late - they should have came on in the 70th minute at least. This three at the back formation thing is pissing me off, it needs to go. Fair enough City lack wingers but Scott Sinclair might as well get a run out in sort of games (where the opposition has attacking fullbacks), the way I see it is that Mancini might as well use what he's got.

That's the thing with Mancini, sometimes he can get it wonderfully right and others terribly wrong. Today was the latter. Makes me question whether he is the right man to take the club forward - performances and tactics like this in Europe and City will get demolished almost every single game.

Terrible by everyone involved.

After the sending off Mancini should have changed it.

Not that I want it but I'll be surprised if he is still here next season, I can't see the two Barcelona guys being happy about the way we're playing and how meekly we have surrendered the title.

To go from being Champions and playing great football to not being able to even score against ten men is unbelievable.

To be outfought and out run by ten men is fucking embarassing.

As in lots of away games this year there was no Plan B. Whatsoever.

There was far to much wrong with that whole thing to go into.

Most disappointed I've been as a blue for several seasons.

Squadmissile said:
Chippy_boy said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets all blame Mancini eh....Nip,Billy,Dave

Get fucking real..The players are a fucking absolute disgrace..

They have no desire then they can fuck off.

I am not taking sides on this, but do you not think it is the manager's job to pick and motivated the players??? Bizarre that you should think a poor performance has nothing to do with the manager.
So the players are robots that run on compliments given by the manager.

The performance from some of those players was nothing short of dog shit, and i find it bizarre that people blame that on the person on the sidelines as opposed to the multi-fucking-millionaires that can't be fucked to put in a decent fucking shift.

Motivation..everyone talks about fucking motivation...

I'd be motivated on there sort of money...Stop blaming the manager...Players shouldhang there heads in shame<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 pm --<br /><br />
Squadmissile said:
Chippy_boy said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Lets all blame Mancini eh....Nip,Billy,Dave

Get fucking real..The players are a fucking absolute disgrace..

They have no desire then they can fuck off.

I am not taking sides on this, but do you not think it is the manager's job to pick and motivated the players??? Bizarre that you should think a poor performance has nothing to do with the manager.
So the players are robots that run on compliments given by the manager.

The performance from some of those players was nothing short of dog shit, and i find it bizarre that people blame that on the person on the sidelines as opposed to the multi-fucking-millionaires that can't be fucked to put in a decent fucking shift.

Motivation..everyone talks about fucking motivation...

I'd be motivated on there sort of money...Stop blaming the manager...Players shouldhang there heads in shame

Petetheblu said:
Just like to congratulate Everton, as always they play out of their skin and deserved that win.
And by the way if city were playing the champions with 10 men and won 2-0 I'd be singing louder than most of them toffee fans. Every player wanted it and they played for the cause, we can all slag them off, but they were fantastic.

Well played Everton.

We'll have none of that sensible talk in here Pete.

Seriously though, that is the most sensible post I've seen so far.

Cheadle Blue said:
Dog shit performance, dog shit team selection, dog shit tactics, and a team that has taken a massive step back this season, im properly fucked off

This is also sensible.

I'm making a new swear word here and now .... "Probert" - a complete and utter w*****.

Hope Mancini is bending over in the dressing room now to give the fecking he deserves from the players after he fecked them good playing 3 at the back ...... again!

Rant over ....

was Naismith's handball in the box? switched to the radio after watching the dreadful first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.