Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

What is so gutting is that we're going to need another big rebuild overhaul to compete next year. The new rules will stop us being a dominant force. Our poor additions to the squad have hurt us more than we realise. Today's performance has left me sick to the stomach about the future of our club.

Just like to congratulate Everton, as always they play out of their skin and deserved that win.
And by the way if city were playing the champions with 10 men and won 2-0 I'd be singing louder than most of them toffee fans. Every player wanted it and they played for the cause, we can all slag them off, but they were fantastic.

Well played Everton.

inbetween said:
Chairman crying, fans delirious, wtf is it about Everton with us? :S

Yeah we win 5-0 at home and half the crowd leave the ground with 10 minutes to go. Be nice to bottle a bit of their passion and desire. The totally outplayed us which is worrying because I've seen them play a lot better than they did today.

Embarassing!

And a lot of people here said Clichy is world-class! :D :D

Blue2112 said:
Moyes can go and suck on his masters third nipple tonight for that performance.

Yes we absolutely dogshit, yes they scored a fair goal ruled offside and yes we deserved fuck all but how many times have all of us over the years have seen City batter teams and still get fuck all from the game. If the ref had the balls to make the CORRECT decision we'd have got a penalty and possibly got a draw from the game had we scored. Fucking outrageous decision and amidst all the shit that will be aimed at Mancini that decision was still fucking disgraceful.
It WAS an awful decision, but we deserved fuck all today.

Are people finally going to stop saying we have the best squad in the league? As a squad I think we're well short of being one of the top clubs in Europe. Kolarov Kolo(although he has played well since Christmas) Barry García Milner(even though he works incredibly hard and has been one of our better performers of the season) Džeko(scores goals but his general play is quite poor) all played today and for me are any of them top level players? No. No they're not. We do not have the best squad in the league and we're nowhere near being one of the top sides in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.