Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

I counted at least 6 occasions that Vinnie stopped in his tracks just to applaud Mangala's defending today.

Yes – I will have that. 2-0 at Everton. Resiliant performance – Silva was magnificent and worked well with Sterling.
Radio Manc. were slightly critical – in my view – they were comparing today with our 2 x 3-0 wins .
I would give all the players a 7 except Vinny can have an 8 and Silva who can have an 8.5 . Silva was MoTM for Sky but Stones played well for Everton. If only Navas could finish we would have won 4-0 , but he put in a great shift.
That 2nd goal was sublime - it will never win goal of the season but it was lovely. Yaya , without looking , dinked it through and Nasri had the skill.
Roll on Watford who drew 0-0 with the Saints.

Piss off pal.
Exactly, Navas was ok Today nothing spectacular but decent, first 2 games he was outstanding and he wants to be here and be part of this team, i'm not sure De Bruyne does, he could come in and mope about and put team spirit in danger because it's that spirit that will see us through this season

Potential in this team to be our best yet and one of the best the Prem has seen! All about maintaining the intensity and performance levels which isn't so easy when the cup games start. And that is the importance of bulking up the squad with players like Otamendi and KDB so we have great strength in depth and don't start to hit too many hurdles when Yaya or Silva or Kompany are out.

To a man we were fantastic at one of the toughest away matches in the season.

Sagna, Mangala, Kompany and Kolarov are making a lot of people look stupid and playing brilliantly. Fabin-who? Kur-what?

I see no reason why we can't keep this run going and the players must be so happy to play for this club at the minute.

Also, Sterling was excellent again against Coleman, who was arguably their best player. I can't wait for him to get off the mark.

Absolutely fantastic win at one of so called " bogey " teams. Can't wait for Sergio to get up to speed with his goalscoring and Kev to arrive from Wolfsburg.

Cannot knock Navas (finishing aside) but there is no doubt De Bruyne is a significant upgrade. With Sterling on one side, De Bruyne on the other and Silva in the middle we will become almost unstoppable IMO.

Devastating all across the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.