Everton vs. City - Saturday 10th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will definitely score. Just hope we score more.

Fernandinho needs to have a good game for us to win this.

Id certainly play Navas and Zabba down that side to stop Baines.

Never ever confident going to Goodison, would take any kind of score as long as we get 3 points. Massive game this for me. Be great to get 3 points there.

hart
zabba
clichy
VK
Dem
fernando
fern
navas
silva
milner
nasri.

subs

jovetic
dzeko
navas
mangala
sagna
willy
lamps

1-1 nasri

Great news about Aguero, Dzeko and Kompany being available tomorrow. Is this the first time this season we've had a fully fit squad?

Everton have lost their last 4 league matches and haven't kept a clean sheet in ages. We're in great form and we're starting to get our strikers back.

We know what's going to happen, we'll dominate and they'll have one shot on target and win 1-0. At least we won't have Walton refereeing any more.

Ric said:
Great news about Aguero, Dzeko and Kompany being available tomorrow. Is this the first time this season we've had a fully fit squad?

Think it probably is, but Yaya's away so the manager still hasn't got a full strength squad available. I'd play Nasri in the Yaya role tomorrow:

---------------------------Hart-------------------------

Zabaleta--------Kompany----------Mangala---------Clichy

----------------Fernandinho---------Nasri----------------

------Navas---------------Silva--------------Milner-------

--------------------------Dzeko------------------------

A bit OT but does anyone know any decent places to park, normally get the rattler but i'm having to drive tomorrow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.